[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

I'll be on vacation from 7/29 to 8/24 so if any SCII or USFIV (after it comes out) goes down someone please let me know.

Hit Try again tonight after a few hours of archery prac.
Now the SCII & SCIIIAE are back on the 8th floor.
Dekka Cho pulled out some SCII Cass (had to brush the dust off).
He also got some Ralph out.
Motoichigo provided some Talim & Cervy action. Chyomo got out his X.
666 hit the SCIIIAE.
Lotsa Calibur fun, hopefully see you guys next Fri!

After some archery prac & a long hot, humid day I got in some SCII in Try Tower.
The UDX bldg. has a festival goin on for a few dayz btw.
Tonight Chyomo (X, Ralph & a pretty good Talim) joined 666 (Voldo) for the fun & shinanigins.
As usual had a few funny/strange things happen, buy that's part of the SCII fun. See ya next week!

Wasn't able to hit Aki tonight.

DLd the full digital versions of USFIV on my 360 and PS3 but haven't played them yet, think SC (II) is in my blood...

Was tired from finally ridin my bike (40km) after 7 months off. Windy and hot but was fun.

Hit Aki Try Tower and was gonna leave but at about 9 Dekka Cho and Mottoichigo came for some SCII.
Cass, Asta, Cervy and Taliim joined in for fun'gamez.

Dekka is gettin more used to Talim, Mottoichigo's Talim is lethal on the inside.

The SCII and SCIIIAE are on the 6F now.

May see a movie next week (and not hit Aki) but I'll be back for more soon!

I've mainly decided to give up (never really started) USFIV. Ya it has playas and is in the arcade but I never really felt like it was my (kinda) game.

SC (II) is my game (now), I'll go down with the ship if need be.
At least SCII is back in Aki Try Tower (now 6F) and the Japanese have a SCII HD Skype group (now 13 playas) that talk/play SCII HD.

The JP playas will have their biannual SCV Xbox 360 Online Comp "Ryuo Sen" Sat 8/23:
http://ussr.jp/scvrm/ryuoh/

I also made a thread about it here:
http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-23-2014-japan-scv-xbox-360-online-biannual-comp-ryuo-sen-japan.18254/

Had some good SCII HD Online gamez a few dayz ago.
Looks like almost no one is doin Ranked now- the JP playas are just makin rooms and playin eachother (usin Twitter or our Skype group to say they are ready to play).

Today will see Into the Storm w/Wat0son in Shinjuku. After some chow hope to hit Aki Try Tower for some SCII.

Tokyo Game Show is comin, online (advance) tickets only 1,000 Yen (save 200 Yen).
http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2014/en/

Just heard about Nakano Broadway (Kayane went there), never heard of it but guess it's like a mall w/many good shops (near Shinjuku). Like a mini Aki in a big building with 4 floors and a basement.
http://www.nbw.jp/index_e.html

Tomorrow night is the SCV online comp, Ryuo Sen.
I'll be cookin chicken (yakitori) at my condo's festival which ends at 9, which is the comps startin time. After I get home I'll prob catch some (dependin on how I feel).
There are supposed to be nico nico & Twitch streams but they haven't put up the links yet. Once they do
i'll post them.
Into the Storm was pretty good, it's a documentary style action film w/not so famous actors. After had some good Indian food.
Went to Aki Try after & tonight the playas were also hittin Fighting Climax, DOA5 & SCIIIAE. Dekka Cho, Chyomo, 666, Motoichogo, etc were there. Got in some SCII w/Kagura- Hisashiburi (it's been a long time)!
Work starts up next week but hope to see you all at Try once again.

Well I missed the Ryuo Sen last weekend. Got home late & was tired. From the site I see that Crna Ruka won it (again).
I'd like o see some SCII gamez between him & Pad God.

Tonight I went to Aki Try Tower & got some SCII in.
The playas were on SCIIIAE, DOA5U & Fighting Climax like last week.
666 dug out some Voldo for me though. He was speedy & good w/blocks & GIs. I really had to mix it up to win.
Overall he won by at keast 5-2 (I forgot the exact count) but there were some close rounds & it was good to get some much needed Voldo prac.
Thanks man!

Had some free time on Sat so stopped by Try.
They were havin a DOA5U freeplay. They said there were 60 playas! (on 3 sets of machines).

The SC's were also on freeplay but I just wanted a few gamez. They said if I pay like normal (100 Yen for 2 gamez) that I could play. I played a Maxi and a Mitsu. Maybe they were DOA playas that didn't know how to play SC (very well).
Kagura came and showed some Cass, each time he played he got better- keep it up man!

Tonight got to Try at about 9:30 after some archery prac & a Becker's Burger.

Today Motoichigo, Dekka Cho, Chyomo (maybe he was there?), KT Voldo, HK & Ushi were playin Fighting Climax, DOA5U, SCIIIAE & SCII.

Haven't seen some of these great playas in a long time.

I got in some prac gamez w/the AI before Dekka Cho came & showed me how Cass rips it up. She's got the good footsie & inside game. Had some close ones but (of course) Dekka rolled up some wins.

After it was also great to get some gamez in w/HK's Ralph. After he warmed up & got used to SCII he started to show why his Ralph is to be feared & is one of the best.

Before my gamez I got to see HK's Ralph VS KT Voldo's Voldo in SCIIIAE! Good (& hisashiburi) to see these two OB's & high level playas take on each other!

Thanks for the gamez guys & hope to get more in w/you someday!

Last edited:
After archery prac & a double cheese burger at Becker's I went to Aki Try Tower tonight.
The usual group was there.
After some prac w/the AI someone took me on. I don't know what it was tonight but I was holdin my own w/all different charas- Kilik, Cass, Asta & Cervy.
Then Motoichigo got out his Talim & showed why be won the last Try SCII conp. Man he's hard to keep up with!
Thanks for the kicks & gamez!
Hoepfully see ya all next week.

Will be hittin TGS on Sun w/my coworker.
The MadCatz booth will have SFIV comps goin on.

Found out there is a SCI comp at Try on 10/18 so the SCII game has been switched out.
I won't be goin to Try now until 10/24...

On Mon this week got some SCII HD Online in w/God of Pad (Asta and Berserker).
Won some rounds but he was rippin it up (as usual).

Have been gettin some SCII HD Online in w/Wat0son.
Yesterday & today, he's goin through charas, Cass, Asta and today Taki.

Day of TGS, crowded but was OK.
Coworker played Mighty Number 9, got some pamphlets I gotta go through.
Sony ran out so didn't get theirs.

Have been busy but need to get some SCII HD down.
Pad God said the same, if we can't offline then we will do it on.

My son will get some info about his uni 12/1. If the news is good then I may be able to start havin gamez at my place again.

Made Playse #3 (there will be SCV and DOA5 5 on 5 team comps) threads here and at FSD, here is the 8WR thread;
http://8wayrun.com/threads/nov-8-2014-playse-3-scv-doa5u-5-on-5-team-comps.18364/

After my trip I plan to hit Aki Try Tower again on Fri 10/31 night cause the SCII should be back.
Was talkin to Sarusube on Twitter & he said he may stop by Try that day too!
So if anybody would like to see/play him you know what to do (go to Try that night).

Tryin to see if we can get SCII HD at Playse #3.

Leavin today for a few dayz in sunny CA.

Back from sunny LA.

Pad God said he waz bringin SCII HD PS3 ver to Playse #3 so I signed up.
We will start playin at about 12 midnight so he's comin around 11:30.
I'll work, do archery, eat and then go. I'll prob take my PS3 HRAP.
The next day I have Cycle Mode (the bike show)...

Was going to Aki Try Tower tom, Fri 10/31 but found out they still have SCI & SCIIIAE.
Thought they were puttin SCII back after the SCI comp but they are keepin SCI for a while.
Sarusube was supposed to go tom but I Tweeted him & said I won't be goin till SCII is back.
Told Mottoichigo to let me know when SCII is back in the house.

●Playse#3 配信チャンネルのお知らせ

Playse#3のニコニコ生放送、Twitch tvでの配信チャンネルが決まりましたので

お知らせします。

・e-Sports SQUARE 公式チャンネル(ニコニコ生放送) http://ch.nicovideo.jp/e-sports-square

・Playse Twitchチャンネル http://www.twitch.tv/playsechannel/

本リンクは公式サイトトップページにも掲載されておりますので、ご利用ください。
The Playse #3 Nico Nico & Twitch channels are above.
Also heard that as well as SCV, Try Tower will also have SCIIHD freeplay from 3-6PM for ¥1,000.

Back