[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

GW (Golden Week) comin up may get some gamez in.

Have archery prac every day except 6th (work from 7th).

My PS3 is still at Yodobashi Camera bein repaired, got a call from them that it seems OK but they will look into it some more.

Some possible good news comin?:
Project Soul wants to know your favorite chara (vote usin Facebook)-
http://8wayrun.com/threads/project-soul-wants-to-know-your-favorite-characters.18772/

Unfortunately I don't have a FB, may try to use my son's.

Today after archery prac went to Michang's house (it's been a long time), where Ororon, Scratch (Voldo), Pad etc got on the 360 & the PS2 for some SCII(HD) gamez.

Talim still at #1 in the poll.

Maybe gamez at Hayate's tom.

Lotsa archery prac (2 7 hr pracs, take a bento & prac after lunch).

Heard both the SCII & SCIIIAE at Try Tower are broken. Not lookin too promising playin them in the arcade any time soon.

Have been spreading the news about the FB SC poll.

Used my son's FB & voted (for you know who).

Today there's a goodbye party & gamez for Ororon- he's moving to Shizuoka at Hayate's place in Tokyo.
Have to help my wife so don't know if I can go yet. As I have work tom if I can't stay out late...

I live in Chiba (near Tokyo).

Have been playin SC (and Talim for over 5 years now).

Recently quit SCIII and now am practicin SCIV only.

I know many of the JP playas so if you visit Japan or want some games let me know.

Yo Talim I lost my phone again but will be getting a new one this saturday. When is the next get together at my place going to be?

I was able to go to Hayatte's yesterday and we played for about 4 hrs (used my monitor and stick).
SK, Michang Ororon, Pad, Kami & Ryomay represented.

We got together twice during GW (Michang's apt and Hayate's apt).
I sent you Line's but I guess you couldn't see them.

Don't know the next time I'm free...

10-4.

There's some SCIIHD free DL campaign on now so guess alotta playas are online.

Yodobashi called today so I can pick up my (hopefully fixed) PS3 tom- maybe I'll try to get online tomorrow night to get some gamez in.

Picked upMy PS3 & so far it works OK.

Got in many gamez, good & bad playas online.

The campaign is until 6/2.

If you have a JP PS+ account you can DL SCIIHD & play it online for free.

Sucks still dont have a phone. They have no more I phone 5s only 6 and they wont let me pay monthly on the new phone because my visa expires in October. So now I have to go to city office to update my visa next month on my day off. 800 bucks at one time for a new phone is unheard of lol. If anyone has an old phone I can borrow let me know so I can use my chip. Glad to see many playas online playing SC2

Tryin (& will continue) to get online every night (even if it's just for a little) at least until the campaign ends (6/2).

Now either playas don't like my chara or they know I will win so they quit the bout (online Ranked or Freeplay) before we even begin.

Played Pad's Mina in Ranked & he won 2-0 (ranked is only 2 rounds). His record is something like 120 wins to 8 or 12 losses. My record is about 50% with a few more losses than wins.

Great, that's good!

Yep. Left click on my Talim icon/movin pic to the left and pick Start a Conversation.

Kickin buttock in SCIIHD Online. Pretty soon there won't be anybody who wants to play me in Ranked or Free Match except the guys that actually know me me , haha.

Pad must have the same prob.

Last edited:
Now AM #1 in Ranked weekly wins.

Tryin to invite more of the playas to play in a Freeplay room so we can have more fun but most leave after a few gamez...
Either they don't like Talim or they can't handle losin- true many of them haven't played this game as much as I have.
I've seen at least 2 playas with many trophies (like in the thousands?! I think).
& some playas are hoarin on the cheap moves to try to get wins.

Late Sun night the counter will be reset to zero and I/we will have to start all over.
Only a little over a more week (till 6/2) of free SCIIHD for JP PS+ members.

Back