Quinion's Customs House

Fascinating work!
Seong Han: Utilitarian, yet regal design.

Ntombi: Badass African hunter. Similar to @Matty82 's Nyokabi. (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/cammykillerbee/media/Soul Calibur My Original Characters/Nyokabi.png.html?sort=4&o=10)

Li Long: Excellent reinterpretation of Li Long.

Dampierre: Tastefully trollful. Cool use of the gauntlets.

Erebos: Phantasmagoric, otherworldly. Distinctly SCII design.

Thanks @brucege ........I knew that @Matty82 had done a similar one but I hadn't looked at it in a long time, @Gatsu also made a sub-Saharan warrior with Hilde moveset & turtle shell shield, though male. I may have vaguely remembered Matty's when putting together Ntombi, as I even used a similar color scheme. Actually, if I had viewed it recently I probably would have changed mine up...looks like I'll be doing a 2P

The one thing I'm happiest with on the build is probably overlooked by most, and that's being able to convert that very Egyptian neck gear to a look that is more like the intricate beaded necklaces that are typical for southern Africa

For Damp, I messed around with some anachronistic designs (WWI flying ace almost made the cut), but in the end, a semi-historical Renaissance fop won out. Even though when I finished him I thought he might be the weakest of the set, I don't know, he's kinda growing on me.

And as always, a "looks like an SC design" is the best compliment you can give.

Next time I'll put the whole set in one shot. I'd like to do something a little different with it, but who knows? I doubt I'll have the time (or the necessary ambition, or even the necessary Photoshop skills) to do much more than the typical mosaic/montage

It's like the ideas that I wanted to do fall flat.....until you spark ideas I can use for my own. I just hope I can sit down and make some hard hitting CAS from scratch and/or improve the good CAS I have. CAS be daunting as an artist trying to portray a painting. That aside, I still got nothing on your CAS yet haha.

Amazing work one more time Quinion I especially like your Dampierre CaS character it could be his official 2p costume in SCV...!

Old stuff from various contest and requests

Blanka and Ibuki from SoulCaliburize Street Fighter Contest:
Blanka.png

Ibuki.png

Request Thread
Oswald of Karim (Dark Souls)
BlackSet.png

Mahbu (Jade Cocoon)
Mahbu.png

Mia (Fire Emblem)
Mia2.png

Gambit for Recreation Thread
Gambit2.png

Last edited:
You know Quinion....you kind makes me want close my gallery....lol

Anyway, great man, those are really good original designs, you sure are a creative fellow.

Fixed. actually had the image saved as "Black Set" and misremebered the name (either that, or clicked the wrong spellcheck suggestion) . You know, I haven't played it yet, but I'm thinking I'll get it this winter.....

On Steam sale like, RIGHT NOW. And it's possibly my favourite game ever.

There IS an Oscar as well, just for added confusion.

You know Quinion....you kind makes me want close my gallery....lol

Anyway, great man, those are really good original designs, you sure are a creative fellow.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

And don't close your thread :D

Still not played that. Would be great if it went on sale...
Sample of some DAO dialogue (if female MC in romance with Alistair):
  • Wynne: (Chuckles) You were watching her. With great interest, I might add. In fact, I believe you were...enraptured.
  • Alistair: She's our leader. I look to her for guidance.
  • Wynne: Oh, I see. So what guidance did you find in those swaying hips hmm?
  • Alistair: No no no, I wasn't looking at...you know her...hind-quarters
  • Wynne: Certainly.
  • Alistair: I gazed...glanced, in that direction, maybe, but I wasn't staring...or really seeing anything even.
  • Wynne: Of course.
  • Alistair: I hate you. You're a bad person.

Last edited:
i have a question, what kind of face do you give your Dampierre CaS? don't worry i will give him different outfit

for his infamous handlebar moustache, i assume that you get it from Zombie Dampierre video?

Soul Calibur V - Zombie Dampierre Formula with Commentary - YouTube

anyways, i like your Li Long, Dampierre, Blanka and Gambit CaS. but too bad that i don't have White/Dark Knight armor sets DLC so should i give Gambit different leg armor? like Oathbearer one.

Back