Shit IdleMind says that pisses you off

Should IdleMind be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyberius

[12] Conqueror
No doubt, this thread will be full by the end of the day given how much he pisses everyone off.

I'll start. First of all, I quit modding because I couldn't handle cleaning up all the shit he constantly spewed all over the forum. And I absolutely hate when he refers to CaS as "dress up". What the hell is that anyway?

Why can't we just ban this asshole?

26313.jpg

Buy one of those

The shit IdleMind *doesn't* say is what pisses me off.....

.... because then I have to say it and for some reason I usually get in trouble for it.....

Honestly? Yes, I have been pissed off by things he's said before.
But then I remember that it is just one man's opinion, you can take it or you can leave it. And I appreciate the fact that he doesn't mince words on his opinions just because someone might get butt-hurt by it.
This is the internet. There are going to be people saying shit that pisses you off. It's the nature of the beast. Now, like Malice pointed out, there is a an ignore fuction. I suspect it works. Unless Idle comes right to your house and pisses in your Wheaties, I think anyone out there can handle ignore too.

Weird how most people realize he isn't as bad as he seems. He's just rather abrasive.

It's funny because I did a little test for about a week or two in which I followed Idle to just about everywhere he posted. He was getting people calling him a dick/hatemonger/etc. So I posted THE EXACT SAME THING HE DID IN THE SAME THREAD with much happier language, and my post would end up with 10 likes.

I don't think most people hate Idle. They just hate that he can be blunt.

Granted, there's times we've disagreed, but for the most part, Idle's a decent enough guy.

I just hate the "Million Dollar Man". Make him change his profile pic to "My Little Pony" screenshots.

I.... don't see a problem with Idlemind. He comes across to me as someone who has their head screwed on and is the type who would speak the truth, even though people are clearly uncomfortable with it. He is also the one who pointed out the universal back dash nerf from the sea of changes our characters got in the patch, something that many of us ( including me ) overlooked ( I should also add that he was good enough to explain what it meant when I asked him about it in the topic. )

Seriously, there are much worse posters out there, leave him alone.

Pocky Yoshi used to hate him a bit long ago, but he loves him now(no homo). Sure he comes off a bit abrasive and blunt as ever, but I can tell he truly is a cool guy underneath that exterior. And of course, I respect his honesty and his ways. In actuality, he even makes certain threads go boom....in a good way.

Those who cry on how much of a jerk he is really need to put a tampon on. Pocky Yoshi speaks his mind yet isn't flamed by Idlemind........yet lol. In general we need "honest jerks" to whip us into shape.........but Pocky Yoshi didn't receive a cookie from Idle yet......*pouts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back