Tekken 7 is a thing...

Oh my god.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sjob5v

FJDwg

If players both choose playing on the first player side, then the camera flips for the secondary player so they would both be on the 1P side. Same for second player side

That's actually pretty cool. The games could have done this easily in the last gen already, but it never crossed their mind until now.

Holy shit, that's amazing.

If this is in the console versions, I might actually pick up a Mishima. No more 1P side EWGF.

Just flipped them to the other side. If they cant P2 they shit, if camera does a 180 they will be disorientated.

I don't know why it took so long implement this. We've been asking for this...forever AWESOME feature is awesome

Rendering power. Since the all 1P thing happens only in head to head setups, then it's using 2 arcade boards (the PS4 based System 478), one to render each scene. Presumably, everything off camera isn't rendered to keep things running at 60 fps the entire time.

These new features & characters are all good & well but....

Nina.....remember her? Blonde hair? Purple body suit? Had her own game? Likes to grind the pointy end of her shoe where it's not wanted (or is wanted), enjoys kicking men in the fruit bowl? Had a sister with a four letter name with two A's & two N's in it? Ring any chimes? ;D

Really looking forward to the new Iron Fist tournament but the lack of that four letter N word is really starting to make me just that little bit nervous. Other than that, game is looking superb & i can't wait to see what else that Harada fellow has planned. :D

These new features & characters are all good & well but....

Nina.....remember her? Blonde hair? Purple body suit? Had her own game? Likes to grind the pointy end of her shoe where it's not wanted (or is wanted), enjoys kicking men in the fruit bowl? Had a sister with a four letter name with two A's & two N's in it? Ring any chimes? ;D

Really looking forward to the new Iron Fist tournament but the lack of that four letter N word is really starting to make me just that little bit nervous. Other than that, game is looking superb & i can't wait to see what else that Harada fellow has planned. :D
It seems like Lili has supplanted her as Tekken's poster girl.

My eyes are definitely failing me since I can no longer tell the difference between Pyrrha and Lili. Both of them have long, blonde hair and are characters I despise immensely.

Back