Tekken 7 is a thing...

Lili always made no sense to me until I made a Lisa Lisa custom for her. Then it alllll made sense. I decided to try and learn her then.

Also, I hope they at least give Yoshimitsu a new look, as with tradition for this series.

only reason why people want CAS is because they want to put in some random character they're a huge fan of. I played how many Clouds/Sephiroths and other random final fantasy characters in SC. In tekken, people made either completely shitty cosplay of marvel or dc characters, other fighters from fighting games, and really.. honestly.. I could give a shit less whether they have or don't have cosplay or CAS.

As long as it's designed well. That's probably my only caveat

only reason why people want CAS is because they want to put in some random character they're a huge fan of. I played how many Clouds/Sephiroths and other random final fantasy characters in SC. In tekken, people made either completely shitty cosplay of marvel or dc characters, other fighters from fighting games, and really.. honestly.. I could give a shit less whether they have or don't have cosplay or CAS.

As long as it's designed well. That's probably my only caveat

Actually Its the oposite, I'm a huge fan of creating orinal characters, sometimes I do a carácter from other franchise but the proportion is like 19 originals 1 cameo out of 20 characters and I can expend hours making them.

CAS should at the very least be banned from Ranked Matches since they're inherently broken. Only customized costumes for existing characters should be allowed.

For Player Match it'd be great if you could set CAS on/off.

Besides, having customization is a good thing. If it weren't there, they could nickel-and-dime you for costumes you can't do anything with. Like this costume on that character? Use it on this character! Like the white bunny bikini for this character? Buy it for that character!

I'm looking at you, DOA5.

CAS should at the very least be banned from Ranked Matches since they're inherently broken. Only customized costumes for existing characters should be allowed.
For Player Match it'd be great if you could set CAS on/off.
Very fair.

Besides, having customization is a good thing. If it weren't there, they could nickel-and-dime you for costumes you can't do anything with. Like this costume on that character? Use it on this character! Like the white bunny bikini for this character? Buy it for that character!

I'm looking at you, DOA5.

Not to mention those videos with the girls doing erotic poses...why the hell can't you unlock those by playing?! I'd play until I had corns in the fingers to unlock them, but pay? no way, for the Price of one video you have Access to VIP sites although...in that case you would also end with corns in the hands but from other nature XDDDDD

@NeclordX

Thank you, because you made me realize the mistake in my statement, and I appreciate that.

Having said that,

Let me reiterate, I don't care. Customization is just fine but if there was a CAS, I wouldn't care. No one bit. It's an infinitesimal thing
and really, truly, does not matter. But if it floats your boat. Have fun.

my money is on Tekken 7: Dark Uprising to come to arcades next year then coming to consoles later if not the next year over.

a ps3 version??? hahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahhaha *uncontrollable sobbing*

Back