The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

has Kosmos A18 always had godawful internet? He has 90%s playing a very linear Pyrrha and his connection lets him get away with it.

LOL!!! Uhh.. YES!!

I remember this loser back in SC4, I was #5 in the world, he was like #18th in the world. I'd have like 20 fights of non-laggy games, then I'd run into him, and omg.... It was a solid 1 bar connection with him just mashing random buttons as cassandra. I refused to fight him again due to lag and of course he started trash talking. "Oh you scuuured of my unplayable mash-happy lag?!"

Then I kept running into him again in SC5, he'd have this insane 98% W/L ratio and his connection was so trashy, he'd just go BBB - grab - BBB - BB Critical Edge! So stupid in fact I just held G after he mashed BBB, and he thinking I'd fall of it, would do a RANDOM Critical Edge and burn a full meter right into my guard thinking my punish delay in lag would be long enough I would get hit by it... FAIL!.... -_-;;

Then I literally beat him 3-1 by just running up as Siegfried and grabbing 4 times in a row! He never grapple broke once! Then I'd run at him, and input 3B, he'd duck thinking I was grabbing... BOOM! You got hit.... The guy is horrible, he has 5,300 wins, 198 losses, and he plays like crap... =P If he sends you hate mail it's all in broken english like "You are noob for lag think you good shut up biutches." You'd think he'd grapple break with a 98% W/L ratio and 5,300+ fights right?

Now I see that retard like all the time in SC2 HD online.... Oh here we go again!! Why can't this moron stop playing online or get a semi-decent internet connection?? Thank god he doesn't play other fighting games... lol.

EDIT: (I know he's cheating people out of wins again with his extreme

"How do you get so good at Soul Calibur online?"

Kosmos: "Tank yu for asking, well, I live Argentina, lag very bad, my connection have bubble gum and tooth pick hold it together... sometime it make burning smells!"

"Some SC players are saying your games are unplayable, yet you insult them when they lose. Why can't you admit your online connection is horrible and ruins the experience of other players? Least be you just stop harassing people for matches?"

Kosmos: "They lie, I have no lag, they say big lag but it no little lag, they upset because I are good... I love Cassandra, and Sophitia too! I go play, online, mash buttons, they can't block low moves, they not know how!"

STOP TORTURING PLAYERS ONLINE WITH YOUR HORRIBLE CONNECTION! Thanks! =]

Last edited by a moderator:
STOP TORTURING PLAYERS ONLINE WITH YOUR HORRIBLE CONNECTION! Thanks! =]

I thought I couldn't do anything about his connection but then I found out he is super ridiculously vulnerable to land fish. His offense completely fell apart after I did nothing but [A] four times in a row. After doing that, I found out K18 is also a rage quitter, too.

I thought I couldn't do anything about his connection but then I found out he is super ridiculously vulnerable to land fish. His offense completely fell apart after I did nothing but [A] four times in a row. After doing that, I found out K18 is also a rage quitter, too.

You mean A18 is? Or is K18 a different person?

But daaamn... Like I don't mind that Kosmos rage quits, I don't really mind rage quitters... =P It's not the act of someone quitting out or trash talking that bothers me..... It's when they augment the game (in this case, extreme lag) causing me to not have a fair chance at winning! Plus the fact that he has such a ridiculously high W/L ratio and thousands of fights just makes me cringe at how many people he's probably lagged senseless to get a win.

What genuinely makes me mad in this game is when someone beats you with a horrible 2 bar connection, and then says "There was NO lag!" But I'll see that same person complain about lag... xD

Some one messaged me saying that I "cheated a move". Upon asking what that meant he said that it was because he wasn't able to block at some point. He then said he was reporting me to Microsoft.

Now I'm wondering which very basic strategy I used caused him to think I hacked the game. Was it when I JGed one of his moves? Maybe it was one of the times when I punished his very predictable attacks.

Some one messaged me saying that I "cheated a move". Upon asking what that meant he said that it was because he wasn't able to block at some point. He then said he was reporting me to Microsoft.

Now I'm wondering which very basic strategy I used caused him to think I hacked the game. Was it when I JGed one of his moves? Maybe it was one of the times when I punished his very predictable attacks.
Don't believe anyway saying they reported you..

has Kosmos A18 always had godawful internet? He has 90%s playing a very linear Pyrrha and his connection lets him get away with it.
I sent that guy a message once after a match that basically said "GG! But our connection is crap!"

He sent me back "Go kill yourself faggot."

I found him here on 8WR and asked if he was always such a rude asshole to people who say GG, and he was just as venomous. What a retard.

I sent that guy a message once after a match that basically said "GG! But our connection is crap!"

He sent me back "Go kill yourself faggot."

I found him here on 8WR and asked if he was always such a rude asshole to people who say GG, and he was just as venomous. What a retard.

No joke I actually got a kind message from him like 2 days ago.. =]

Perhaps this is a dawn of a new era for him then?? Truth be told, I actually wouldn't mind losing to him in a horrible 1 bar laggy connection so long as he's nice about it... xD

Back