The Final Fantasy Thread

I was hyur midlander but changed to miqote seeker of sun.

What classes / levels have you attained?? In FF11 I was a level 59 Samurai, and a level 52 Paladin (but that was when leveling took weeks... =P)

I actually sold my account when I was super young for like $300 because I had all relic armor on my classes, my account is probably being used by some Chinese gil seller right now... T_T (Btw, $300 is a LOT of money for a little kid too... I had to pay like $12 per month for the membership.. so I ended up making a profit selling my account. )

What classes / levels have you attained?? In FF11 I was a level 59 Samurai, and a level 52 Paladin (but that was when leveling took weeks... =P)

I actually sold my account when I was super young for like $300 because I had all relic armor on my classes, my account is probably being used by some Chinese gil seller right now... T_T (Btw, $300 is a LOT of money for a little kid too... I had to pay like $12 per month for the membership.. so I ended up making a profit selling my account. )

50 scholar, 50 bard, 50 white mage, 34 lancer, 32 monk, 26 thm, 19 marauder

I play too much.

JUST GOT FINAL FANTASY LIGHTNING RETURNS!!!! >:33333

I got the limited edition with the pocket watch, and art book (don't read it because you'll have spoilers!)

2vtsb5g.jpg
Pocket watch, looks very cool. Still hate the pink haired...thing.
In random order

-Kinda hyped for FF15
I am kind of sad that the party system kind died in the recent games, also....why there only boys?

Pocket watch, looks very cool. Still hate the pink haired...thing.

Yes the pocket watch is badass! It came with a chain too! =D

Also, what is your ideal female hair color, like for a Final Fantasy women?? My fav character was probably Rikku, my least favorite was Pain.

Also, what is your ideal female hair color, like for a Final Fantasy women?? My fav character was probably Rikku, my least favorite was Pain.
But.. But...Paine is a badass!! Haha. I'm all for Fang since she was one of my favorites. Yeah she has normal hair but she was still awesome. Now Terra's hair I kind of dig. Haha

Does anyone know if they ever made another FF game like tactics? I fucking LOVED that game, but I haven't seen another one with 3D landscapes. It was the only FF game I actually liked.

excluding FFT 'advance' since I don't have a gameboy advance.

I wonder if they made a DLC version for ps3. I don't have nor do I want a nintendo DS, unless of course someone gives me one for free :)

I personal liked the Final Fantasy 13 trilogy the game play was quite unique. The way you could set up different Paradigms and switch between them for certain situations. Challenging and fun, Orphan was hard as hell by the way !

I personal liked the Final Fantasy 13 trilogy the game play was quite unique. The way you could set up different Paradigms and switch between them for certain situations. Challenging and fun, Orphan was hard as hell by the way !

Omg Orphan and Cid Reines made me rage sooo hard! Welcome to death counter -
Uh oh! In 2 minutes you'll auto die! -
Uh oh! He used his defense barrier again to bard time...
Uh oh! It's taking too long to Stagger him! Time is running out!
He's almost dead!!! Uh oh.... your life timer ran out.... [Reload Last Checkpoint?]

*Throws controller* =3

I also love how Square Enix incorporates great music thought out the series. Some of my favorites would be "One Winged Angel" ( Sephiroth's Theme ) & To Zanarkand ( FF 10 OST ). Even having Leona Lewis sing for Final Fantasy 13 was great choice and I felt it went well with it. Square Enix overall has great music production and selections for all the games they make.

Here's a Orchestra of "One Winged Angel"

While keeping things some what 8wr orientated. Here is Kayane playing "To Zanrkand" if you haven't seen it already. Give it away Kayane !

Last edited:
Pfft. Orphan was a joke for me. Beat him on my first try because I farmed a certain group of monsters that gave you the most points for the Crsytarium inside Orphan's Craddle. (Don't remember where though.) Not trying to put you down but for me I demolished Orphan in the first form, second form, he got lucky because he became invunerable but I staggered him so quickly it didn't matter. Lighting, Fang and Hope was the team I used to take him down and man it was awesome!!

Pfft. Orphan was a joke for me. Beat him on my first try because I farmed a certain group of monsters that gave you the most points for the Crsytarium inside Orphan's Craddle. (Don't remember where though.) Not trying to put you down but for me I demolished Orphan in the first form, second form, he got lucky because he became invunerable but I staggered him so quickly it didn't matter. Lighting, Fang and Hope was the team I used to take him down and man it was awesome!!

I admit to farming a lot my second play thought lol. make things a lot easier when it came to everything. Also, I picked up the rest of the achievements along the way.

Back