The Final Fantasy Thread

The only Final Fantasy game I think is closest to KH was Crystal Chronicles. I liked it. Yeah admittedly the story was scattered a bit but I made sense of it. Overall though, I liked it a lot.

dirge as a game is garbage to the highest degree. i love 7, i love everything about 7 and most of the spin offs. i collect 7 figures plushies etc, i have played every 7 game including the japanese only before crisis and seen both versions of the movie and the anime minimovie last order and i, as a true fan of 7, cannot stand dirge. It was horrible; the controls were bad, the camera was bad, the game play was bad, the original characters for that game were bad(not including characters from previous 7 games) the only redeemeable quality to that game was the cutscenes and thats it. did i mention that only the japanese version had online multiplayer for that game.

I liked FFXIV's character creation and lore, but the gameplay didn't do it for me. The music and such got pretty trivial. Loved the design, concept, FF-universe and lore, but it's as if something was missing for me. The questing, leves and dungeons ended up boring me. It sounds very exciting with flying mounts and Au Ra, though.

I must sadly admit that I belong to the minority that liked FFVII Dirge of Cerberus......... I thought the shooting thing was a fun addition to the games in general. And it was fun building your own gun.

I liked FFXIV's character creation and lore, but the gameplay didn't do it for me. The music and such got pretty trivial. Loved the design, concept, FF-universe and lore, but it's as if something was missing for me. The questing, leves and dungeons ended up boring me. It sounds very exciting with flying mounts and Au Ra, though.

I must sadly admit that I belong to the minority that liked FFVII Dirge of Cerberus......... I thought the shooting thing was a fun addition to the games in general. And it was fun building your own gun.

to each their own i suppose

Back