The Final Fantasy Thread

I admit to farming a lot my second play thought lol. make things a lot easier when it came to everything. Also, I picked up the rest of the achievements along the way.
I farmed so much. I was still on my first run. It really is your best friend on that game.

I don't really care about FF much but the character models for FFXV are fucking gorgeous.

I can wait for Final Fantasy 15 but it looks that are changing the gameplay up again. seems like more of a Kingdom Hearts play style. Anyway, Square as always been good with their character design.

I found some gameplay I must say it looks pretty epic.

The Kingdom Hearts team is making Versus 13 err.... 15 so that's exactly how the original idea had it playing. Since the latest E3 trailer the menus and stuff look different so im unsure on the current version, but ya.

I farmed so much. I was still on my first run. It really is your best friend on that game.

The thing I REALLY hate about farming (or farming EXP) is that the enemies I'm training to beat aren't any tougher, or different, or visually different from weaker enemies. Just when they smack me, they do a LOT more damage, and I do less damage.... =__=;;

Also I will get FF14 Realm Reborn, I was big into FFXI back in the day online... I was super young and only way I could pay for the subscription was through my parents.... Lol.

The thing I REALLY hate about farming (or farming EXP) is that the enemies I'm training to beat aren't any tougher, or different, or visually different from weaker enemies. Just when they smack me, they do a LOT more damage, and I do less damage.... =__=;;

Also I will get FF14 Realm Reborn, I was big into FFXI back in the day online... I was super young and only way I could pay for the subscription was through my parents.... Lol.
As Welch said on Star Ocean, "Preparedness now saves grief later."

Also, if you aren't playing Lightning Returns right now, you're doing everything wrong. The game is amazing, idk what the reviews were talking about. Seriously, get this game now.

I can wait for Final Fantasy 15 but it looks that are changing the gameplay up again. seems like more of a Kingdom Hearts play style. Anyway, Square as always been good with their character design.

I found some gameplay I must say it looks pretty epic.

R.I.P FF

The game looks gorgeous, but this kind of gameplay looks too much like an action game. The characters designs are pretty boring too.

I just got the HD remake of Final Fantasy X and X-2, got the limited edition art book for it.. =D Brings back memories now playing as Rikku and Tidus!

Hard to believe.. I was so young when I last played it... (nostalgic moment!!)

@Ishimaru Jinrai

I was thinking about getting that. Loved the Blitz Ball mini game in FF 10. I would get sidetracked by this instead of playing the story line. One of the few games out the seires that took me forever to beat. lol !

There is quite a few emotional tragedies in the Final Fantasy 7 series especially in the main game itself. with Aerith dying in Final Fantasy 7 and Zach & him having to kill his own friend Angeal. I feel like Zach & Aerith were equally just as sad & depressing.I swear Square Enix goes try-hard to make someone cry. Final Fantasy games as a whole usually try to aim for this when they want to kill someone off. Here are some of the scenes from the game below.

Aerith's Death

Zach's Death

@TwoSwords Why would you share the video of Aertih dying? I get so mad because when I first played FF VII, I had Aerith as such a beast but then... Boom. Damn you Sephiroth.

Back