[09] Warrior
We had 21 people (props to Rickstah for entering with 1 loss!):

1st: Jeffro (Yunsung)
2nd: Aris (Sieg, X)
3rd: Vicious (Liz)
4th: DevilX (Yoshi)

Final bracket is here.

Final ranking is here.

Special thanks for Upa for securing the venue! It was cool and I got to play pool....

lol, this is the 2nd time i've been referred to as rickstash. the first time didn't end so well for me.

I just want to say that I played this Jeffro guy many times randomly in ranked, his Yun is good and it's cool to see him win a tournament. So as far as I can tell, this is another case of an internet warrior winning an offline tournament. Discuss.

power to the net players lol, btw fuzion lets play again , um goin to nec and need a serious step up in my game, u down to help?
congrats to da placers as well

I'll have the grand finals jeffro vs aris video up tomorrow. I'll get a couple more up later (devilx vs link, jeffro vs aris winners finals, rickstah vs cloud/upa, devilx vs aris)

I'm interested to see that, people have found a lot of holes in Yun's game, but it's mostly due to shitty frames. So if you don't go by the numbers, he's got some solid stuff to people that aren't used to playing against him.

Cervy can actually iGDR BETWEEN 6b,b with some good timing, lol.

I'm really enjoying seeing different characters place top. And Cali isnt no push over either.

Congratz to placers.

i hope jeffro is here to stay. really, there needs to be new blood in this area. many people are quitting it seems because they get pwned and there isn't a lot of heart in so cali right now besides maybe 5-6 players. aris was pretty clueless about yun and jeff played solid and fucked him up. he'll definitely have a target on his back next time around and I hope he can have another solid performance to show hes here to stay.

Another factor that may be dwindling the players is the release of the WoW expansion. I know a few people that have quit because of WoW...

at least i place in tourney's fats..

Ouch!....below the belt!,...now thats GOTTA hurt Mean Jean!!!....vicious puttin' that classic arm lock pressure against the former(1st) B.O.N.E champion on the comeback and trailing behind! lets see if g0ofus still has what it takes..to be.. #1...!stay tuned! for more action packed excitement; right here!, at 8WR.com!!

Nice job on 3rd by the way fats! gimme call sometime this week if you can.

note: the main paragraph is just for shits/giggles, and fats & fats know this all too well!! ..i miss the good ol' days!! :(

Oh come on, Goofus did pretty good at the last NJ tourney.

Saw the vid, some good stuff in there, uses the crane auto dodge well. Aris, trust the guard crush out of stance more, you had it charged in that last round and did like 3 SXS K's in a row. Either the guard crush or the throw, maybe.

Curious as to why Jeffro does so many a+k's, it looks like it's safe but does it do good gauge damage or something?

Back