1st time ever LIVE STREAM from Houston!

B-boyTekken

[09] Warrior
Yo yo. This is B-boy Tekken from Pasadena, TX. USA and I thought I would just share with you all that we, here, in Houston, TX will be broadcasting live this Saturday for our Annual Trash Day Tournament. Headlineing TTT. I have not heard of any tourney broadcasting live at a tourney. Just people putting out DVD's. Well now you can watch live and see what Houston and local area's have to offer. Me and a friend found a website called ustream.tv and just like youtube, you can post vids up. But the best thing is that you can broadcast live! I have a Dazzle capture usb plug deal that I will connect my Camera directly to my computer. It's awsome. Make sure to tune in this Saturday(4/25/09) for live coverage of Trash Day 4!

1st TIME EVER TO STREAM A TOURNEY! HOUSTON

DAMMIT! And I though we were goin to be the 1st. I guess I'm not a true gammer. Ahwell.

http://www.justin.tv/fightclubhubbs

Well atleast I can say, this is the First time in HOUSTON, TX! YYEEESSS! : )

Denver regionals were streamed as well. Regardless, I'm sure people will appreciate it.

We need more people live streaming. Its the best way to get more people involved in the community. Plus its alot of fan chatting with the viewers. ^_^

Any pro tips. I hear yall are pro's? let me know something.

Make sure you have a computer and a camera that has a firewire port. Thats the best way to stream video if you have a fast connection. AND make sure you have a tripod. It helps so much.

Well we did it and next time we will give enough time for people to watch. It was more of a surprise to everybody. I didn't have Firewire, but I could have sworn that usb2.0 was just as fast? N e who. we had it through the usb2.0 and people were pretty pleased. we had the hilton's wifi so it was great. Oh and the tripod, very helpful! We used ustream.tv and had a total of 200 or so and about 22 at the same time. It was a great experience and I am looking forward to streaming more events in the future.

yeah, it was 22 viewing at the most, at the same time, and then about 215 people total all day the we streamed. might use justin.tv next time.

question to all. What do you think about this
streaming live during casuals or to record and post? I like the whole live stream deal better and to just record so that I can edit and make it all bad ass. exp.

Back