4/08/09 UMBC Weekly Results

Hudathan

[09] Warrior
Excellent matches today. We gotta keep doing it up.

40809.gif

1st Promiethius :sc4nm1: :sc1vol1: :sc3set1: :sc1ast1:

2nd OmegaXCN :sc1tak1: :sc2liz5:

3rd Hudathan :sc2mit2:

4th SWBeta :sc4nm1: :sc4hil1:

5th MinervaSC :sc4tir1: / Guexdeth :sc2xia1: :sc4ivy1:

7th Christopher :sc4sig1: / Christian :sc2mit2:

9th Hwang24 :sc2maxi1: :sc2yun2: / Hype Machine :sc2mit2:

Did Omega move to MD or something?

Just temporarily. Was just staying at my sister's place in VA for awhile. Going back to Jersey this weekend.

Maryland definitely stepped up their game. So many close matches! I swear every match in the tourney went down to the last round of the last set. Even the grand finals.

Hudathan - Thanks for having me these past couple weeks. Definitely helped me improve my game. Good shit with your 2KB. I only ate about 26 of those, and blocked two. Sorry that Lizardman psychic reach was just too much =P

Promethius - I swear, this man is fucking psychic. I do about five throw attempts every round and breaks every single one of them, even the command throws. Way to get in my head dude, that was a close finals. Your defense, spacing, and reactions are some of the best (and most frustrating) I've played against in SC4. I'll get you next time good sir.

SWBeta - Your fellow Maryland boys are getting good man. Step it up or they're gonna surpass you quick. Very nice matches, lots of great moments (STFU FIST!), and good shit against Minerva.

Minerva - TOP TIRA! You played so solid versus Beta that it surprised me. If only Tira just did a bit more damage. Either way good shit, you made me a believer in 6K.

Guexdeth - You got a nice Ivy. Just polish up on her move list, especially her CS and SS buffering, and you're definitely gonna be a force combined with your already solid fundamentals.

HYPE MACHINE!: !!!!!!!

I'll definitely let you guys know when I'm back in the neighborhood. I had a blast

Hudathan - Thanks for having me these past couple weeks. Definitely helped me improve my game. Good shit with your 2KB. I only ate about 26 of those, and blocked two. Sorry that Lizardman psychic reach was just too much =P
My Mitsu isn't anything special yet but there is potential there for sure. I baited that crawl stance perfectly you bastard!

Guexdeth - You got a nice Ivy. Just polish up on her move list, especially her CS and SS buffering, and you're definitely gonna be a force combined with your already solid fundamentals.
That's what I've been saying too! My man already knows how to play the game and has years of experience with Ivy, it would be a shame for him not to get into this game a bit more.

I'm disappointing in my ranking, had i gotten in some casuals it would of been different, but I gues that was the plan all along to keep me down. But man there were some great matches last night, that was THE night to record but beta has to be a failure as usual, would of been great to watch those again. Makes me wanna actually practice a bit.

omega: *insert repeat of millionz post*

Best players in MD and VA both play Nightmare. Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Lmao @ Tiamat.

Good games everyone. Omega's Taki is serious shit >.<; I need to learn how to deal with Lizzy better..
I'll practice next time though. Taking a four month break from SC4 really kicked me in my ass.

Hudathan: You need to pick Raph. I don't like fighting Mitsu, that shits annoying and scary.
Beta: SETSUKA!!! LOL. Please record matches >.<;

If HYPE MACHINE gets better, its fuckin over for everyone, lol.

Hudathan: You need to pick Raph. I don't like fighting Mitsu, that shits annoying and scary.
When you first said Raph I thought you wanted to fight my best character and not my secondary, but then I remembered the kind of person you are.

I appreciate the input gentlemen and had a great time on Weds. In regards to getting better with Ivy it's not so much that I don't know the moveset but more or less the execution and certain matchup techs which I'm suffering on since I only picked this game up again a few weeks ago. I've just been on the fence on who I should main in this game since it came out and try to really get into.

Back