6B+K usage

Artilust

[10] Knight
Well? I never used this move, until I started playing Freaky-Styley.

Aside from being high, and a tid slow on startup, I found myself beginning to panic a bit when I was snatched in by one because the mindgames are never ending. Someone do the honors, I dont really know much about this move. Other than Im about to use it a lot more.

Is 4B uninterruptable afterwards?

It's +3 on block, and 4B is i16. It's doable, but some characters will have issues, and Zas can beat out most options with AA/KK/B+K.

The second hit whiffs a lot for me at long range, i use it close -> mid range only when they're not stepping.

It's golden on wake-up once you've conditioned them to stand with 2B4. Good CH damage too. It is very linear though.

I also found that it stops all that ducking in fear of 6AB and 4A, which in turn keeps them standing.

You did 2A into 6B+K on me a lot last night, which in turn made me start doing the same thing, and sure enough the shit worked. I cant wait to try that crap offline.

Good shiz Qshi! Ideas like that make it easier on a Zas thirder like me. My strat is still lacking.

How did you get those number miko? Sach's data originally said +4 on block and plus +3 on hit. I changed it after retesting a while ago, and I just retested now and got the same results.

Hit - +5
Block - +3
Crouch Block - +4

I'm just curious how you tested, because I certainly hope I'm wrong. +5 on block would be awesome.

I see why I got what I did. You're right Qshi. For some reason 3A moves his hitbox around. I'm not testing with that move anymore. I removed my posts with the bad info.

Johnny mon: The long range thing is just somethin' I'm toying with. Mostly to make 'em wanna come in and try somethin'. Seems to scare 'em back more than anything so far.

Back