8WayRun Fanfiction: The Writer's Block

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Here's a place for us writers alike to discuss our ideas for fanfiction, get any advice on some written pieces, or ask for suggestions for an upcoming story.

I will be archiving fanfiction.net accounts here as well.

Accounts:
Fatal_Exodus
Talisman
darkwings13
Ninjaguy446

Stories:
Calibur World, by darkwings13
Connections, by Fatal_Exodus
Dreaming About a Nightmare, by Talisman
Memory of a Memory, by Ninjaguy446
A Journey Of Fate, by darkwings13
Returning To A Destined Journey, by darkwings13

Ecervele

[12] Conqueror
I write fanfiction, but I'm not very proud of them, tbh. I really wish I was better. :> It's been a while since I've logged into my ff.net account. I've also been in a huge writer's block. Although, I really want to go back to it when SCV gets released. *can't wait to write ZweiViola*

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
I write fanfiction, but I'm not very proud of them, tbh. I really wish I was better. :> It's been a while since I've logged into my ff.net account. I've also been in a huge writer's block. Although, I really want to go back to it when SCV gets released. *can't wait to write ZweiViola*

lol, what have you been stuck on lately? Surely we can give you some suggestions to help ease up on that block of yours.

Ecervele

[12] Conqueror
lol, what have you been stuck on lately? Surely we can give you some suggestions to help ease up on that block of yours.

Writing in general, really. I haven't written a SC fanfic yet and I would really like to change that. Suggestions on some theme should help. :3

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Writing in general, really. I haven't written a SC fanfic yet and I would really like to change that. Suggestions on some theme should help. :3

Well, some speculative pre-release fanfiction shouldn't hurt. lol, start by getting rid of that Z.W.E.I.xViola itch that you're having.

Dab_Of_Oppo

Gentlemen of the Road
I don't write fan fiction at all, but I can help and review your works. I would like anyone to look over and help me with mine.

I have no advice on writers block, other than just try and do something different.

Ecervele

[12] Conqueror
Trying not to be completely biased, but that is an amazing idea.

Heh, thanks! :D I'm a YunMina fan, but I have a really, really soft spot for the pairing.

Write it as a poetry or something. Or as a correspondence between the two. Think outside the box.

I've stated previously that I loathe fan fiction. This is true, but I can help whoever wants to become a better writer.

Thanks for the advice. :) It's been a while since I've written poetry at all, but now I'm thinking about experimenting on it again.

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Since I've announced my return to fanfiction, I'm currently working on something you guys may or may not like, I hope you do, but it falls down to preference lol.

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
My best story on fanfiction would be 'Calibur World' right now. People tell me that they like it but I feel like it's been slowing down and I know for sure that no one is perfect so it would be great if someone is willing to give me critiques. Here's the link. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6993935/1/bCalibur_b_bWorld_b
Beware, it's really really long. Sorry. ^^

lol, I will definitely get to reading that once I finish typing up this story I'm working on right now.