8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

damn tag....was that your "i hate the world" pic? lol your nothing like i thought you would look like. not that I had a preconcieved notion, but.....i still think your hawt.

damn tag....was that your "i hate the world" pic? lol your nothing like i thought you would look like. not that I had a preconcieved notion, but.....i still think your hawt.
Heheh yeah. . .I went through the "I am emo and even though I have a loving family my life is still unfair" phase. :3

I sometimes like to throw things at people that hate the world just because its the trendy thing to do. I cant talk much, i guess i went through that stage, however short it was!

Dr-gregory-house.jpg

This is why god can never beat House. God can never be as good.....

Yo dave... delete the comment...15 BRO!! The feds are SO on this site looking for guys just like you!! lol.. some guy was playing soul caliber at the white house...saw amy...saw the age...and decided they'de look for peds on sites just like 8wayrun!! SO WATCH OUT BROOOOOOOO!!! lol.

And I don't know how to post a pic directly onto the page without it coming from a different internet site...otherwise I would. And i don't like other internet sites because when you go into another internet site your going into all the internet sites that internet site has been with. But I guess there is a TINY TINY ass little pic on my 8wayrun main page. Although...why are they sooooo small? I couldn't even get my picture of me hugging a crocodile in Australia cuz it was to big a pic *tear.

Yo dave... delete the comment...15 BRO!! The feds are SO on this site looking for guys just like you!! lol.. some guy was playing soul caliber at the white house...saw amy...saw the age...and decided they'de look for peds on sites just like 8wayrun!! SO WATCH OUT BROOOOOOOO!!! lol.
Sally is 16 and Amy is 14. How many years difference is there between them?

nah no way. tag is older than 15??.........isnt she?? I aint worried bout no feds. Im more worried bout my wife. shes got a MEAN asura dance that will fuck me up. But my wife knows my sense of humor.

nah no way. tag is older than 15??.........isnt she?? I aint worried bout no feds. Im more worried bout my wife. shes got a MEAN asura dance that will fuck me up. But my wife knows my sense of humor.

no no.. she said she was 15 in the photo bro. But asura dancing wives (sounds like some kinda shitty opera from france or something... ...) is something to worry about as well I guess.

Back