8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

Oooh oooh!!! Just found a picture of your boyfriend. He's so dreamy.

zac-efron-hot.jpg

ewwww.....

i love how you got on to mention about him becky...lol.. You NEED to change your gamer tag away from being zac effron... ..seriously..lol.

damn... disney gone fucked up a generation of girls .... sigh

i love how you got on to mention about him becky...lol.. You NEED to change your gamer tag away from being zac effron... ..seriously..lol.

damn... disney gone fucked up a generation of girls .... sigh

seeing his pansy ass beating someone up, or getting beat up, in any video game makes me laugh too hard. plus, i get some FANTASTIC hatemail from homophobic 15 year olds. you're missing out.
i am also far too cheap to spend 800 microsoft points on that shit.

seeing his pansy ass beating someone up, or getting beat up, in any video game makes me laugh too hard. plus, i get some FANTASTIC hatemail from homophobic 15 year olds. you're missing out.
i am also far too cheap to spend 800 microsoft points on that shit.

I think I've fought you before, but I was mad lagging. :l

hell no i didn't mean to ACTUALLY change it. I'd fricken shoot you if you wasted 800 points on that. Whats that... 10 dollars??? FUCK!! lol. Could be worse i guess. You could have made yourself "Hanna Montana" or something like that... ... siiiiiiggggghhh..lol. seriously though.. he's just a 15 year old lookin gay kid with overly dark eyebrows a smug look on his face and highlights..lol. Whats with all those little disney kids having highlights now-a-days?? I wish it was like it used to be with disney.... ducktales and other little animals. Now its all this weird looking multi-racial kid shows with sexual innuendos that when an adult walks in they say to themselves "what the fuck?!?!"

really??? FUUUCCCKK lol. I don't think so.. but maybe. Either way.. he LOOKS 15 in that pic.. which is what i was sayin ;P .. i don't think that little face makes sense right there... but I'll leave it for lack of being able to think of a better face to throw down right der'

Don't know if I posted this already, but I shall contribute some of my awesomeness to this thread:

Meflying.jpg

Here's another:

MeatAnitasbirthday.jpg

Lol... Zero, you're never gonna let it down... We're gonna call you Vints till the end of time.

Nah, I'll do something to become cooler than Vince so that way you guys start calling Vince George. =P

Back