8wayrun Player Alignment + Party Wolf Smells

Naruto_Alignment_by_Tormm.jpg

1220125943507.jpg
anime_alignment_chart_by_lordvaati3531-d5059z1.jpg

414ce1af7a768db409fba1864b174df0.png

Needs more Anime

@Alex.J you are Chaotic Neutral

Last edited:
You go out of your way to provoke people in mass PMs or chat which isn't kind-hearted. You don't resolve problems people have with you and are #1 dead horse beater. What you said is the good side, which makes it neutral.

You go out of your way to provoke people in mass PMs or chat which isn't kind-hearted. You don't resolve problems people have with you and are #1 dead horse beater. What you said is the good side, which makes it neutral.

Enkindu was a bigger horse beater than me. Hence being mad at a tourney that happened 5 years ago. And I disagree with not resolving problems. My problems with Mage, Ramus, Orangeislands, and many more have been resolved. Thanks for insulting me though, reasoning rejected.

Enkindu was a bigger horse beater than me. Hence being mad at a tourney that happened 5 years ago. And I disagree with not resolving problems. My problems with Mage, Ramus, Orangeislands, and many more have been resolved. Thanks for insulting me though, reasoning rejected.
You literally just made a PM bullying HRD the other day. If you make that many people upset, then Chaotic Good indeed.

You literally just made a PM bullying HRD the other day. If you make that many people upset, then Chaotic Good indeed.

Did you read the PM? More people are happy then mad in that pm. Bringing the community together. Stop trying to instigate though, I'm not going to change my alignment. This isn't the Superman thread.

Alex, I didn't think it was possible for you to feel insulted.

I'm human, I have feelings. I just want to be loved.

He might actually BE chaotic good if he thinks he's actually doing good things though. Really I'd say chaotic neutral until this moment, if Alex isn't aware of how huge a troll he is, or how big of a troll other people know he is, then he must be chaotic good.

If chaotic good is anything goes as long as you think you're doing good...

Who then is ever evil?

He might actually BE chaotic good if he thinks he's actually doing good things though. Really I'd say chaotic neutral until this moment, if Alex isn't aware of how huge a troll he is, or how big of a troll other people know he is, then he must be chaotic good.

So making tournaments, supporting my local scene, encouraging new people to play, teaching new people, giving tons of rides to people, and many other things is just me thinking I'm doing good? People can talk trash about me all they want, I still do a shit load more than the average person here. Shit talk doesn't change this.

Jaxel was able to do quite a bit for the community and he's up there under Lawful Evil. I don't see why this is a big deal to you.

Back