8wayrun Player Alignment + Party Wolf Smells

I'm thinking Nerdy Asshole who is too grown to be starting stuff on a videogame forum.
LoL
Saying what I said only constitutes "starting stuff on a videogame forum" if you're oversensitive to criticism and, to quote the great Beibs, catchin feels brah. Please don't catch feels for me. I cannot reciprocate Alex JJ :)

AlexJ - King Faggot
Hates - True Faggot
Marginal - Lawful Retard
DEX - True Retard
Blueboy - Chaotic Retard
Catgirl - True Fuckboy
VDW - Retarded Faggot
Party Wolf - Neutral Faggot
Sandman - #1 Ivy
Jrasta - Neutral Fucktard
Signia - Master of frames and space
HydroJamesAqua - who the fuck is this?
Xyerith - Wanna-be Retard
Orangeislands - True Prostitute
Moneymuffins - Chaotic Bitch
Mage - <3
Jaxel - Satan
Idlemind - this nigga banned
Ramus - True Hero
Maxou - God
Norik - more info needed
Greatone - Wanna-be Faggot
Belial - Shit-talk Master (congratulations on the wedding)
Sett - it's a dude
Jimbonator - lost to Exitwounds
LP - #1 Leixia since it's 10:0 MU vs Pat
Enkindu - LOL
Rawpickles - Annoying Retard
Fukou - Kayane fanboy
Zane - True Retarded Faggot with amazing just frames

Note: this is a Bandai Namco tier list and it's 100% accurate. Tested on ASUS monitors with internet connection and HDMI display.

Last edited:
LoL
Saying what I said only constitutes "starting stuff on a videogame forum" if you're oversensitive to criticism and, to quote the great Beibs, catchin feels brah. Please don't catch feels for me. I cannot reciprocate Alex JJ :)

You are just as involved in this thread as me at this point. Quit being a no life nerd.

AlexJ - Better than Zane
Hates - Better than Zane
Marginal -Better than Zane
DEX - True Retard
Blueboy -Better than Zane
Catgirl - Swole King
VDW - Better than Zane
Party Wolf - Better than Zane
Sandman - Better than Zane
Jrasta - Crazy Religious dude
Signia - Better than Zane
HydroJamesAqua - Sonic Lover
Xyerith - Better than Zane?
Orangeislands - True Prostitute
Moneymuffins - Chaotic Bitch
Mage -Better than Zane
Jaxel - Better than Zane
Idlemind - Better than Zane
Ramus -Better than Zane
Maxou - Better than Zane
Norik - Better than Zane
Greatone - Better than Zane
Belial - Better than Zane
Sett - Zane desperately wants to bang Sett. Unconfirmed girl or guy.
Jimbonator - Better than Zane
LP - Better than Zane
Enkindu -Better than Zane?
Rawpickles - Annoying Retard <---- completely agrees
Fukou Better than Zane
Zane - True Retarded Faggot with just frames? We've all seen your aPat dawg.

Note: this is a Bandai Namco tier list and it's 100% accurate. Tested on ASUS monitors with internet connection and HDMI display.

Fixed for you

You know, according to the Bible, partaking in DBZ is sinful. It promotes witchcraft and therefore condemns you to hell.

Well according to DBZ, the Kai's created the universe. Not god, so it clearly goes against the teachings of the Bible. Although one can argue that the story is fictional, it does send the wrong message to worshipers.

what's my alignment? I'm curious what you guys think.

I would put you as True Neutral. You are like the only Canadian not starting stuff lol.

Marginal 5:21:17 says, alignments have nothing to do with stupid profile post bleed.

Reflect on that Jrasta. Many truths are contained therein.

At least you're consistent Zane as that's the second time you've called me retarded for no real reason lol

As for all this religion speak... this is the part where someone posts a picture of Ron Burgundy with the text "well that escalated quickly" in there somewhere. A-... would do again so the thrill of being called a retard by 8wayrun members just one more time can come to fruition.

Last edited:
How are we sure he smells? Have you met him in person? Or perhaps someone took the Professor's Smell-O-Scope and found a way to hook it up to the internet? If it's the latter than I will need you all to excuse me for a moment while I go take a shower.

Reading this thread from the start up to now, it is mind boggling how off topic it got. Can it go back to funny alignment pics and societal judgment of said alignment by our peers?

Alignment+Chart.jpg

Reading this thread from the start up to now, it is mind boggling how off topic it got. Can it go back to funny alignment pics and societal judgment of said alignment by our peers?

Agreed, I never really meant for this to be a troll thread. People wanted to start getting personal though. Macreos, you seem like lawful good.

Back