8WR December Online Tournaments - In Progress

Darn it, now we're already behind. Including my match.
embarrassed.gif

I need Fenris and Jonitti, Jimbo and MoistPlatypus on XBL. On PSN I need Me and Ixhizy, IRM and HawkFalcon, and Juece and Optymuss.

We need to get these done tonight. I'm gonna flip coins tomorrow if we don't have them done, including mine. :\

@OOFMATIC........come at me broski!!

If you see this, Ima try and get on bout 7:30 california time. If I see you on I will be sure and get lubed up!!

ugh sorry wombat, I had to go to the hospital last night because I was feeling terrible, I think I have a throat infection, but i'll be on tonight, well today lol

@OOFMATIC........come at me broski!!

If you see this, Ima try and get on bout 7:30 california time. If I see you on I will be sure and get lubed up!!
California?? Oh great. -_-

I just had to endure a grueling match with a West Coaster in the PSN tournament. Constant 3 bars and disconnects. I'm not too hyped for this.

I have top notch internet so my connection is usually pretty good. But when you add east coast or canada to that, its weird. But on XBL ill get a DC like once every 50 matches. So i dont think itll be to bad.

Donutman, I have ya for the next match! When is it best for you? I'm good in the evenings Cali Time O:

@Marco & Donut: You guys getting anyone to record that match? I'd like to see it. If Irma or no one else would be available to record it, I can :)

If I did ever want to do these online tournaments, I would. But unfortnately, nope; some of the matches are on a weekday. Hit me up when ALL matches are on the weekend, please. That works best for me, but oh well.

What??

You can rig up matches any day of the week. Weekends included. So whats the excuse now then?

If you didnt wanna fight in the online tournies.....you couldve easily just NOT REPLIED. We wouldve gotten the same idea.

@Marco & Donut: You guys getting anyone to record that match? I'd like to see it. If Irma or no one else would be available to record it, I can :)

I never record any matches (Don't have the technology for it and I dont know how -__-) I'm not sure if Donut gonna do it tho o-o

Aint no poker bluff gonna get me down. Im ready for it.....But then again Im not playing against Damp, Im playing against OOF!!

C
OH! Well sh** man, I didnt know you could host the matches anytime in the week. Damn, WHY HAVNT NO ONE TOLD ME OF THIS? "BEG FOR FORGIVNESS"

Because like most people you didnt read the rules. It says in a nutshell, you have about a week to complete each round. Last time i checked saturdays and sundays fall in that catagory.

All sarcasm aside. Next time READ!! Then sign up so i can kick your ass to!!

Back