A message to 8wayrun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was gonna use an awesome gif I found but I figured I should probably leave 100% of the troll out of this post.

Good for you man this is what I wanted to see from at least one of you the whole damn time. This drama that was going on was so damn bad I felt like I was watching Maury without the comedic relief of the You Are Not The Father Dance. Glad to see you are finally making an attempt to squash this shit.

And on a similar note I feel I should apologize to you as well. The whole argument we got into because of the stupid joke I made on IRM's vid shouldn't have happened. I apologize for bringing your name onto the video (Fenris you don't get an apology you're still bad). I also apologize for the 1st comment on your recent "Doing Work" video. Incited or not I should have just left it alone. But I was honestly trying to help you see that the shit going on was downright stupid. I just come off as a jack-ass because of the way I say shit.

And you know what? Fuck it have a slow clap gif anyway.

slow-clap.gif

Also Marginal bro just let it die. Fuck the minute details just lets this stupid ass drama sink to the bottom of the water.

It's good that we're getting over the "Desperate Housewives of 8wayrun" drama. However, some of you have no class to leave stuff alone lol. Don't be like CATGIRL and her clones: Always trying so hard to expose every last one of us as frauds....which will never happen. If it does, it's not like anyone will give a care.

It's fine to smack talk via vids and have a good time though.

I largely missed the drama and the hate, I just have some vague idea that you and IRM didn't get along. (I LMAO'd at the one vid where he taunted you after the ring out though). And I guess there was some squabble with Synraii a while back too, but who doesn't fight with Synraii? I think you just got too worked up over the comments on your vids as though they were going to somehow ruin your channel. Instead of validating the troll posts by getting into a flamewar over them, you should just have brushed them off and people probably wouldn't have even paid them any attention.

Anyway, I really miss the vids and the commentary for the online tournaments, a lot of the hype went away after you stopped participating and I wish you'd come back.

@Fahros
I really don't understand why you need to apologize. Your not going to please everyone you meet and on that note, this is a free country for you to state your opinion, be a man and stand by your word( I'm not trying to come off as being offensive) don't let others comments change the way how you feel. If you don't like the guy then you don't like him. Where ever you go your going to have haters and if you do then you must be doing something good. #imjustsaying

Also Marginal bro just let it die. Fuck the minute details just lets this stupid ass drama sink to the bottom of the water.
But hate floats. (Nah. I just had to use that because it sounded cool.) I don't really have a problem with the 'Rhoster at this point.

Regardless, that wasn't supposed to keep things going. I was mainly just trying to explain why people got annoyed.

It all kinda circles around the 'haters gonna hate' thing that was popular a few years back. But we can't just immediately knock off people because of something as closed-minded as 'skill level'. On some level, we just plain enjoy the game(s). I'm happy just to see people still playing SCV!
Fahros, I'll admit, I didn't even know who you were until this thread popped up. Watched some of your matches, had a good laugh, and I didn't see anything wrong; just a player being a player. Even the 'trollers' contribute, like FenrisZero there (I call him 'Fenny-Boy on XBL, heh). Sure, I hate his guts, but I'll be damned if I let that stop me from fighting him. Good players make good matches. So the same can be said about any instance of 'hate'; we only really 'hate' someone because of attitude or skill level.
And honestly, we've all lost a match. We've all had that immense desire when we walk into a lobby to be the 'king' of that lobby, until the Host says otherwise. It's a COMPETITIVE FIGHTER. Have fun, sure, and play 'nice' so you don't blow the new guys out of the water, and just play. If we just jump into the game thinking 'how many n00bz am I gunna kill today?', then your doing it WRONG. Skill isn't just skill; it's attitude.
So, Fahros, don't sweat it, man. Keep up with your matches, keep the commentaries coming; your doing great.
Fenny-Boy... I'll see you on XBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back