a micro-gallery

Well, now it all makes sense.
I'll have to sharpen my senses to get all the ExEq, i don't even spot where you put the frilled brim on Adeleine tbh :(

Also, yes! Another scarecrow would be amazing! Harrawesome has a 'hero' scarecrow. I have an 'villain' scarecrow. You could make ... whatever intrigues your muse. Maybe a handsome, playboy scarecrow? That would be so much win.
Well, scarecrow didn't really inspire me (for now :), so i went for a totally different kind of CAS...be posting it laterz. Feeling a bit lonely in my thread but i guess it's thankgiving / mid-term effects, we are not the same generation :)

For Adeleine: hmmm I forgot to recolor the eyes. Good point. Yeah, totally stole the ribbon technique from your Clown Tira! I also stole Matty's technique frilly brim ExEq. I may not be the best at discovering new tech, but I always remember others' tech. Years later, even. Expect more stealing (especially from you) in the future!
Steal all you want, i just wanna get paid in shiny tasty brucege reviews if that's a fair deal to you (you kinda have a lil' backlog mind you :)
You know i purposedly try to use new techniques on every CAS to keep you guessing and lure you into reviewing/revealing (so that i can assess your CAS technicity...yes your memory is flawless on techniques, i am trying to support your thread on this once i a while, but it doesn't seem to attract much attention, which is a pity.

I could source 90% of my stolen techniques and even cite in APA format, but who likes reading paperwork haha. Thanks for comments on the story too. I think people in the world are too happy (myself included :P) Sometimes a bit of horror helps keep life in check.
So true, just saw Megalodon movie the other day, kinda good popcorn horror flick if you ask me...

The Megalodon! 100 foot shark was absolutely terrifying. Popcorn movie indeed. Yeah, traffic has slowed a bit, but i think it'll pick up once people finish exams and buy SC6 for Christmas. Also, judging from the content here, SC6 CaS is turning out much than we thought. Being able to use any sticker we want and greater control over ExEq really keeps the quality CaS going. Default gear is also better looking, so CaS newbies can jump in easily. More than ever before, I have tremendous faith in our CaS community and its growth. Reviews forthcoming ;)

yeah, my thoughts exactly, i am also amazed at how creative the community is, considering there isn't any DLC out just yet.
My problem is that i am already at more than 50% of my 100 slots capacity, so i might have to use the upload/download own stuff to carry on, or part ways with some of my CAS.
Looking at the offer in the customize section, i sometimes stumble upon good designs, but found no stellar one just yet, and i never ever found any of the 8wayrun CAS posted here (too bad).
last two words of your post (giggles :)

Set of Dark Souls 3 CaS. This thread has never seen this much testosterone.

Abyss Watcher

collage3.jpg

Nameless King / Faraam

collage2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are Godly, dude for real.

The Abyss Watchers: The hat just shows how well you know how to do special item placement, I really like how you captured the simplicity of the overral design but made it in a way where it looks very textured and well made, if anything using the Malfested race for the red eyes would be the only small little detail I miss.

The Nameless King, I think using Azwel sandal's would have made him look even better, but he doesn't look anything less than loyal to the source material, I love it so much.

Do Lucatiel next !

That is a damn fine hat, one i never ever saw be4 ,and the turtle collar, hehe...kinda unable to review because i don't know the source material, i have only completed demon souls and bloodborne (kinda looks like a bloodborne char btw). Face details on the second one is kinda hard to spot (jap kabuto monster sticker maybe, inverted or such) but very spooky looking :)

@Ramus: Thanks, Ramus! The malfested red eyes are actually there, but it's hard to see everything in all the darkness. I think I may have overcompensated for SC6's ridiculous color saturation levels by going too dark with everything. Also, Gatsu already has an awesome Lucatiel floating around somewhere, but I'm gonna give it a try.

@Umbra4life: Thanks, Umbra! I appreciate the input.

@VILARCANE: Thanks for the feedback, Vil. I think it is the Japanese ogre sticker on Nameless King. He's way more colorful than I would have liked, since I had to color match all the silly unchangeable patches on Azwel's belt. It's a shame you never got around to Dark Souls. No better game series (in my experience) is better at teaching real life patience and even boosting confidence. The series is also a masterclass in lore-building that rivals the complexity of Tolkien and Game of Thrones. The number of theories for the "Nameless" King's identity is almost as numerous as those for the identity of GoT Jon Snow's mother. Both these questions have been mostly settled by the fan bases though.

Well, my mistake, i completed demon souls (dark souls pred.), dark souls 1 and bloodborne.
Hardcore games, punishing you for every mistake, yet strangely addictive.
Never got to play DS2, DS3 and DS4, but might catch up because you seem to love 'em...

Yo, so sorry I didn't say this sooner, but I freaking LOVE what you did with the scarecrow design! I'm so glad that you brought the alchemist back, now forced to suffer the terrible fate he created for Cropstalker! The earth and blood tones work perfectly with him, and I especially like how you matched his scarf with the belt. Those Raphael gauntlets are really a much better fit for the scarecrow than the seeker gloves. Well done.
Adeleine has a captivating story, and she looks truly haunting to match!

I was waiting with anticipation to finally see some of your work from SC6, and with the exceptions of Gatsu and a few others I've gotta say you are one of the top ten in the community. Great usage of stickering and pallet shading, also hats off to utilizing special items to simulate pieces of armor and garments.

I'm extremely biased when it comes to judging create a soul work, and maybe that's because I've only seen a hand few with my ability to create phenomenal creations.

I was waiting with anticipation to finally see some of your work from SC6, and with the exceptions of Gatsu and a few others I've gotta say you are one of the top ten in the community. Great usage of stickering and pallet shading, also hats off to utilizing special items to simulate pieces of armor and garments.

I'm extremely biased when it comes to judging create a soul work, and maybe that's because I've only seen a hand few with my ability to create phenomenal creations.
Thanks so much for the feedback, Jay! I'm gonna drop by your creations this week to do a deep dive, so look forward to it!

Back