α Patroklos Videos

Basic tutorial for JF Twister I put together
(Be nice, its my first edited video, lol.)

Nottingham Casuals - a couple of games between me and Kalas (One of which I'm pleased with, the other I got WRECKED in, heh.)

Excelent tutorial and nice fights.

I have some more vids, which I'll upload when I get back from lectures.
*edit* Added the videos.

Starting to get back into Alpha - These matches were just before the 1.02 patch. Honestly I was just getting the hang of the timing for 1B:B and, then it get's turned into a 1f. I just need to get the timing down again before I attempt using it or, alot of -18f disadvantage. Any criticism is useful.

Starting to get back into Alpha - These matches were just before the 1.02 patch. Honestly I was just getting the hang of the timing for 1B:B and, then it get's turned into a 1f. I just need to get the timing down again before I attempt using it or, alot of -18f disadvantage. Any criticism is useful.

Hey I have a personal question for you. Your playstyle really inspires me to play him. Im really new to the game, and wanted to get into this guy. In these vids, how many of those moves were Just moves? Im trying to gauge if I can do decently well playing ONLINE trying to do Just moves and failing. Meaning, can I play online and fail the Just and still do awesome? (of course until I finally get the hang of them)

can I play online and fail the Just and still do awesome?

That depends on who you're fighting but, you should be aiming to finish your JF's. Incomplete 1B:B/1B (reverse pheasant) is -18 on guard though some people may think you'll finish the string and won't attack. Miss it consecutive times and, they will start punishing. Sakura twister is something I like to use as foul play which is a bad habit because I think it should only be used in combo's or, for punishments. I like to try and use it to trick people up but, its very unsafe on block so it's not good to take that chance (though some people are very surprised at how far that move will reach).

In these vids, how many of those moves were Just moves?

JF sakura twister, 2143b:b, backturned b+k:B, I try using 1B:B:B alot it's a low attack most people won't see coming (it also ring outs and, wall splats). Those are the 3 main just frames I use. Once I get the timing down for 1B:B and, get better at whiff punishing i'll be using ag:B more.

Nothing to say dude, you are good... try to espand your option: 2B+K - 2A+B - 11_77A more variability u know.

Recording tonight with the NM player Stickystaines.
Should be a *ahem* few videos, lol.

Nothing to say dude, you are good... try to espand your option: 2B+K - 2A+B - 11_77A more variability u know.

Yeah. Am using 2b+k and, 11_77a more but, don't really like 2a+B feel like using 2a+b unless it's against someone I know won't see it coming.

Here are some more chapters including the new one 13.
Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 11 - Just frames:

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 12 - Patch 1.02:

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 13 - Wall Combos:

*Edited by Syn*

PUT VIDEOS IN SPOILER TAGS!

Synraii you are a professional I like your playstyle. I think that Nightmare needs more practice against Alpha Patroklos.
Sorry about "spoliler tags" I promise that will not happen again.

I still have issues to work through I think:
1. Meter management really needs thinking through.
2. I need to stop abusing 33B
3. My execution still isn't completely perfect
4. I'm still too impatient at times.
5. I need to block punish more consistently.

Those are my main problems imo. =/

I still have issues to work through I think:
1. Meter management really needs thinking through.
2. I need to stop abusing 33B
3. My execution still isn't completely perfect
4. I'm still too impatient at times.
5. I need to block punish more consistently.

Those are my main problems imo. =/

I think you don't take much to achieve your goals.

Back