α Patroklos Videos

Amazing patsuka. Love the use of 33b/2363b but kinda makes me wish he had Setsuka's 66A. Your execution is flawless especially after command throw. Seen some good stuff I should use more often.

Here is my somewhat decent alpha

(Note: I only use Alpha in the first match in this vid).

I need to play offline more >.<. BTW are there are any tournaments vids on youtube with alpha players

Here i bring a new one chapter of my project.

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 14 - Frame Traps

Best way to find frametraps is to go into practice set the enemy to guard all and then respond with a recorded fast move of your choice. Best move to test against is Yoshi's Manji Carve Fist as it is a 10 frame Sp Low or his Fully Crouched MCF as it is an i9 variant. If your set up beats that than it will beat anything. Certain traps on hit are good like if you can find them off of low pokes because most low pokes leave you at - frames but occasionally you can find tools that work well together to give you an edge.

I'm working on a 'How to kill Maxi' guide for Alpha patroklos specifically. Consider this post the placeholder. I'll hopefully have it finished by tonight.

Honestly, I don't see why everyone finds Maxi so difficult. When you sit down and analyse his options, risk/reward is so skewed towards Alpha its unreal. =/

I hope Woahhzz won't kill me, but I uploaded our 4 online lag matches. It was fun.

It's the first time I played against a top level aPat, Woahhzz also doesn't play a lot against Ivy so we were getting away with a lot of stuff (also because of the lag, but that's a different story)

Apat is much more difficult to play against after the patch, 2363B rapes backdash.

Its become my favourite move since the patch - I seldom get it on NH anymore, lol.
Hit NH a few times in those vids, and Woahhzz was good at selecting between Twister or bA.

Question(s):

I noticed a lot of GIing of Ivy's 1B BE in that match. Good on Woahhzz for reacting and not getting hit with the guard break, but the "correct" option here would be to JG, yes? I know this was online so I don't blame him for not going for the JGs, but Alpha could probably be taking a free JG -> JFTx2, no? Possibly more punishment? I have actually gotten around to testing this myself, but I'm confident there's a good way to get guaranteed damage without expending meter, as opposed to spending meter to guess for damage.

Edit: Maxou answered my question fighting Malek. 44B+K with meter, or JFTx2 without. Sweet.

Thank you for watching. I am happy you like my Alpha :)

Saw a lot of mistakes from me, that I won't do next time. Time to train !
Yeah very good showing. So much 2363B lol. I think all Alphas wince when they see an FC3B come out at an inopportune moment. We've all been there...

Back