α Patroklos Videos

Another set of online matches I got to play just this morning. Be brutal!

Edit: probably be good if I posted the link... lol
Edit: Or the correct link even, anyone like Dr. Dre o_o?

LOL setto-kun you funny dude!

Good set up. I was just sitting there getting ready to stop watching that boring repeat of combos for Alpha. The second half is very surprising and creative. I've been trying to use A+B in a similar way offline especially against Viola and Algol. I smiled at your placement of the 214B+G combo. Did that ( as well as CH 236~3B 214K 214 B+G combo) and my bro shit himself. LOL. Good stuff but some may not be as patient as I was.

I enjoyed the fuck out of it myself. The JG portions were OP as hell and the 4x 1B:B in a row combo was mind blowing.

Edit: And some new matches from yesterday.

Hey guys! New player here. Was wondering if you guys could give me any tips on Apat in these vids here. And I know I have to get the second twister, I know I'm dropping combos left and right, I know I need to learn how to break throws, etc. But regardless, any advice would be nice. I feel like I 33B too much.

Also giving Alpha a try, but I am far from being even good. Here's some footage of being being sub-par.

First of my matches I've recorded. Me just being bad in general.

More execution errors.

I actually score a perfect the second round. I have no idea I was so bad that I was good.

And now for a match I actually lose.

PLEASE comment, critique and tell me what I am doing wrong. I want to improve my game but I end up poopin' the bed when it comes to actual progress.

I'm an Alpha Patroklos player in need!
I've always seen aPat as my main since SCIV Setsuka, but I've always played fairly "casually". I've only just started to get a bit more serious about the game, but I'm wondering if it's time to drop aPat as my main seeing as although I look kinda flashy with him, my Viola and Pyrrha Omega seem to win a lot more. But before I make any decisions, I want to work on my aPat game.

There's no point in uploading videos that make me look awesome, so here are videos of me getting bodied by people who are way out of my league:

Damn mirrors, I'm in the blue and gold outfit:

I know there are some stupid mistakes in there, and I need work on my mix up game.
PLEASE give me any advice you have, give me a reason not to give up aPat! :)

New chapter - Section 0 & 1.

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 19 - Punishment - Section 0 - Introduction:

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 19 - Punishment - Section 1 - Patroklos:

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 19 - Punishment - Section 7 - Pyrrha:

Soul Calibur V - Where's the umbrella? - Chapter 19 - Punishment - Section 8 - Siegfried:

Back