A Stroke of Madness Part Deux - SCVI CAS

DragoDarkova

[09] Warrior
I usually wait until I get comfortable with the characters before I dip into character creation mode but I still have to improve online. So far I use Raphael [the man himself], Xianghua [because she is amazing] and Seong-Mina [love her to death]. SCVI is pretty but when it comes to the character creation content, SCV puts it to shame. I can't recreate most of my SCV creations because so many pieces are missing [see stroke of madness thread in signature]. Nevertheless we must all press on. I'll post more as I try to figure out what to use to make neat creations. Others I've seen on here and elsewhere have been beautiful. Stay Awesome!

Raphael:

IB Villainous

Villainess (Raphael Style):

by IB Villainous, on Flickr

Xianghua:

Seong Mi-na:

Hopefully there will be more to use in the season pass packs to come.

Last edited:
Your color palettes and use of patterns are great, and very distinct. It helps set your characters apart from one another.
I love your tribal warrior with Seong Mi-Na style. Great use of stickers to transform his look. Totally badass, and a unique color scheme that works very well!

At this pace, with 2B not even announced we could get the first customization pack in 2022 XD

Nice designs btw.
I know, I mean it's only been a month since the game has been released but it would be a shame to wait so long I just hope they aren't slow about fixing the other issues the game is experiencing. And thank you for the compliment, its slow work sometimes. ^_^

Your color palettes and use of patterns are great, and very distinct. It helps set your characters apart from one another.
I love your tribal warrior with Seong Mi-Na style. Great use of stickers to transform his look. Totally badass, and a unique color scheme that works very well!
Thank You! I'm not as creative as y'all when it comes to the equipment use, some of you have been able to work wonders, so until more pieces arrive I think the use of patterns and stickers are going to be the other useful thing we can use to make cool creations. Though not to start no war but it seems the male side has more to work with than the female side. Creating the tribal guy was fun he's quickly becoming my favorite; i'll see what other male designs I can try to do. Blue is my favorite color and sometimes its hard for me not to incorporate it in the designs but I'm trying lol.

Last edited:
Forgot about this one. I hate that the Shapeshifters are the only avenue we have to get the jet black skin, everyone else is this pale grey which sucks because they don't have eyes so you can't really do much. But here's my vampire contribution.

Nefaria (Xianghua Style):

Last edited:
Forgot about this one. I hate that the Shapeshifters are the only avenue we have to get the jet black skin, everyone else is this pale grey which sucks because they don't have eyes so you can't really do much. But here's my vampire contribution.

Xianghua Style:

Really cool! I've been wanting to do a female shapeshifter/ancient being type character for a while, this is pretty good. You pretty much got the look of the gold face mask from SCV (I forget the name). Well done.

Really cool! I've been wanting to do a female shapeshifter/ancient being type character for a while, this is pretty good. You pretty much got the look of the gold face mask from SCV (I forget the name). Well done.
Thank You! I was able to do a little something around the eyes to help with the blank expression but it all worked out pretty good. The Shapeshifters are the most mysterious of all the characters imo.

Well a new year, hopefully we'll get those new armor sets in the next month or so. I've more or less been at a creators block in deciding what to make so it's mostly been a play of colors and patterns. I went back to Raphael who I just finally realized looks pimp with long locks. I'm a little let down with the 2B pieces, the mask in particular because on the guys it looks like a blindfold but on the girls it looks like a sleeping mask. Well you get what you get.

Raphael:

by IB Villainous

Last edited:
Your Raphael costumes are super cool! I especially like that one with the full face mask, very different idea for him, and I'm rather fond of your choices with colors and patterns

Your Raphael costumes are super cool! I especially like that one with the full face mask, very different idea for him, and I'm rather fond of your choices with colors and patterns
Thank You so much! I removed the 'eyes' from that one it kind of started to look silly. Sometimes the pattern are tricky to make work and they look good on some equipment and awful on others; but we take what we can get. ^_^

Getting hyped about the upcoming DLC pack hopefully its sooner than we think. I haven't been playing as much lately but decided to try to get to know another character while I wait for more content. Maxi hasn't been too appealing to me because he seems more out of control than any of them and there's quite a bit complexity to his character with the stances and he moves so fast. But he's still cool to learn and he can be a beast in the right hands. In creation its easy to keep him with more of a pirate feel, though I hate that you can't change the damn pink feathers in Cervantes hat. Anyhoo, here's the two for him so far:

Maxi:

Last edited:
Wish the wings came without the breast plate but it didn't look too bad, lol I think I'm permanently sold on long haired Raphael. The stickers do not play nice at all with the under gear; I wanted to add more but I guess I'll wait until the next armor pack to see if I can add something else.

Raphael:

Back