A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

You're still kicking? Goodness. You're a trooper. I do like the Spider Yoshi and that Egyptian dude. Talim.....yeah what Spell said.

Haha you of all people, thx for watching the vid till the end and no thx for ruining half of the effect for my surprise CAS :) The kumoyoshi 2p was actually and specifically meant for you, cuz i still remember our fights and your insane skills with Yoshimitsu. Phonetically i even sneakily hid your name in KumOYoshi 2P, anagram easter egg :)
How have you been ?

Last edited:
Sometimes less is more, my idea for this CAS was the one i had for the one-shot CAS contest : make a CAS with only ExEq and stickers, like i did on my batman, and now on this one, a nameless escapee from the US desert base of AREA51, an outcast from the Andromeda Galaxy :)

Last edited:
Sometimes less is more, my idea for this CAS was the one i had for the one-shot CAS contest : make a CAS with only ExEq and stickers, like i did on my batman, and now on this one, a nameless escapee from the US desert base of AREA51, an outcast from the Andromeda Galaxy :)

View attachment 58612

View attachment 58613

View attachment 58614

I will probably edit and repost my second compil vid to incorporate some footage from him + blind Talim + a few others i might have forgotten :)

OH your achievement on the threatening E.T is compelling. The beautiful spikes sharp and sharp in the back give me chills. It is well revisited for an alien.Ah I love the extraterrestrial language ... always meticulous on the smallest detail.Bravo

OH your achievement on the threatening E.T is compelling. The beautiful spikes sharp and sharp in the back give me chills. It is well revisited for an alien.Ah I love the extraterrestrial language ... always meticulous on the smallest detail.Bravo
Merci l'ami, tes compliments me vont droit au coeur...oh, and the worldwide acclaimed (or laughed at) Gu'ggl translator partly produces some kind of extraterrestrial wording as well :)

oh une variante di
Two more alien species, and a bit of fun, since both CAS names include meaningful anagrams. Can you find them ? Hint : they are based on the CAS looks.

View attachment 58776

View attachment 58778

View attachment 58777

View attachment 58780

View attachment 58781

View attachment 58784

View attachment 58782

View attachment 58783

View attachment 58779

oh 2 variants very different from the original. I really like the E.T, his uniform that suits him with the right colors. It makes me think a little gremlins. The choice of his weapon is a good choice. The other is nice with this choice of 2 masks of emile.

Thanks and yes, i wanted to go a different design route for those two...
You didn't try to guess the anagram hidden in ET's name, but you inadvertently nailed the other one : in GENERAL IM there is indeed a GREMLIN in disguise, because that's the look i went for :)
Bravo l'ami !
I have another challenge ahead of me, and i think i'll have a pretty convincing alien quattuor for the kids to play with.
I had Lil Vil's friend at home the other day, and i was really thrilled to hear their "ooooh badass" "aaaaah, look at this one" "that one is so cool", etc :) I did remove the most sexualized ones of course (uploading them and putting them in the customize tab they don't know about)

Just for the thumbnail

And a new one :
Initial design process, the weapon did work pretty well with Volvo style, no clipping, but felt unnecessary clunky...

Final version :

View attachment 58835

Wow! Wonderful other aquatic alien. Even more clever with this genius idea to use those ears that add more weirdness and credibility. You are good for declining a concept already used and exploit it maximun ... very intelligent. Your screenshots are beautiful.

Thanks, i got an even greater challenge ahead of me, i need to find the right angle, despite the limited options, there are still endless combo possibilities, too many for my feeble mind to process, would AREA51 say :) As with your stuff, those 2B ExEqs are a blessing for us CAS nerds...

Thanks, i got an even greater challenge ahead of me, i need to find the right angle, despite the limited options, there are still endless combo possibilities, too many for my feeble mind to process, would AREA51 say :) As with your stuff, those 2B ExEqs are a blessing for us CAS nerds...

Yes these 2B ExEqs have been my base to provide a refreshing look to our characters. I still hope some interesting accessories in DLC. Some of SCV I miss because I would have made good combinations.

I got like 20+ alerts, as much as i dislike bare likes, the way they made "likes" customizable with lol, love etc. Kinda cute chibi emoticons too.
Nice touch 8wayrun techs and admins :)

I missed SO much, I'm terribly sorry Vil, life and studies got in the way. Missed your thread and your stuff mon ami :D
No problem whatsoever, your real life has priority over your social and gaming life, i am glad you are mature enough to know that, and i bet you are a very serious (and probably brilliant) student...of course i am always happy when you drop comments or reviews (btw, i am wondering where brucege is, last time we talked he said reviews incoming, then i haven't heard from him since, miss him too, he's like you, generous and genuine :)

That little bat is something else, I LOVE IT!!! And Witch-na looks so darn cool, the makeup and dress especially are top-notch! :D
After the slideshow compil, I am working on a video where you can get more hands-on with my stuff, it's taking a lot of time, but i hope you guys will like it when i upload it.

The amount of puns is strong with this one, they're overdone, just how I like them!!! :D I legit was in shock when I saw Panda-shao, I thought "how did he do it?". I want to find words to describe this awesomeness but I can't, I can't do it. I can't put it in words, I'm sorry, I got caught off-guard. It's one of those times when you just can't, it's difficult to write something in a post than say it in person. What I can say though, is that he's my most favorite, No1 CAS of yours!! :D
I am extremely happy you name him as your favorite, definite my son's favorite too :)
At the end of this post, I am gonna show you and reveal his secrets as a little gift to give you a boost of energy for your studies, it should be enough for you to recreate him when you get your hands on the game (more fun than downloading him, see my french pals who have managed to recreate such complex CAS like Ventriloque, amazing work !)

Mon dieu, KumoYoshi est c'est très manifique, il a l'air très bien!!! :D
Wanted to do a little exercise, hope I didn't do any grammar mistakes haha :P
8/10 : you should say, Mon dieu, KY est magnifique (est c'est très just doesn't work philos :)

He looks as if he was a pre-made design from the developers!! Loving that small ExEq spider on his head, those eerily purple eyes and that mask, they all look rad with his blue-ish hair :) The thing that attracts me the most is his torso though, 'tis a genius work. I like how you applied the zipper on his right side to make it look like...mechanical or skeletal is the right one to use? Anyways, looks awesome. And, I notice a tiger for the bones and two figures for the lungs, which are flipped in a way to make the ropes tied on their hands look like intestines.
I don't consider the above a review, I'd be shamed if I did. Let's hope that I'll respond with a proper one for some of your latest work soon. Take care philos :)
I sure will be looking for your reviews, no rush, your post was a joy to read.
Now onto Pandashao, the key to the CAS is the chin & mouth section, that's where the emil's head comes into play to remove any trace of a cat (along with the mahcine head for the ears). The only thing i couldn't do is make the ears smaller and closer to the center/top of the head as with Po's design, because i needed to hide cat ears, but i was po-sitively surprised by the result :)
I wanted the clothes to be part like a fur, using the same colors as a panda's, plus bonus stickers.

Before Pandassembly :

View attachment 58240

The trickiest part : chin / teeth position (off screen parameters unchanged / at 0)

Equipment choice is im-PO-rtant, i kept it simple and asian, the chinese character means Kung Fu (Wu)

The sticker placement is pretty obvious, but mind the eye patches & 2 moons for a wide panda nose + a panda chibi for the back :)

The settings for the two ears to make it easy for those who want to recreate or upgrade :)

Left ear :)
View attachment 58241

Visual cues for the patterns and colors (nothing fancy here, experiment), the important detail is the pattern on the chin tho,
to make it belnd nicely with the furry texture on the meow head, minimum size, find the right color visually (do not
take the same color as the head, it's always better to feel the colors than try to take the same values, because it depends
on the material and piece of Eq you apply the color on, but geez, you guys know that)

Very important on this screenshot it the use of the gray / black dot pattern to do the eyes, use a color that is dark
enough for the eye balls since same color applies to the nose strangely.
Max pattern size and proper angle to center the pupil, you can also make him look down if you find it funny, easy peasy :)

If you have followed the steps, you should get this pandorable CAS, repeat his battlecry after me :

Now if you recreate, upgrade, make it your own, feel free to post your version here if you are so inclined, let's grow the
endangered Pandapopulation, because they are not exPANDAble !

This post is sponsored by punlimited, a subsidiary of Vilarious Visions...
Salut
voici ma version de Panda et une recréation de Pompadour.
Dis moi ce que tu en penses stp
"Here is my version of Panda and a recreation of Pompadour.
Tell Me what you think, please."
"
Hello

Back