A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Ok, before the DLC lands, time for...a couple bonus shots (more realistic full antler version of Launcelot), headbutts are reaaalllly gonna hurt now :) :

And of course :

PREVIOUSLY, ON A TALE OF SOULS AND SWORDS :

My two compilation videos :

Last edited:
Daaamn, Spider Yoshi is a work of art. Looks like he came straight out of Tekken!! And that Aqualien head is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen! Your aliens really look like their own developed race. Bravo!

Daaamn, Spider Yoshi is a work of art. Looks like he came straight out of Tekken!! And that Aqualien head is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen! Your aliens really look like their own developed race. Bravo!

Thx, i have tekken great care crafting the mask : you can do wonder with stickers on a clean surface like the face mask and some zipper stickers and whatnot...
The aqualien uses a technique which consists in putting an eye sticker UNDER another sticker creating the illusion of a socket due to bump-mapping...
Let's say i have added another race preset to the game then : Soul Calienbur 6 ? Isn't that a mars-velous idea ?
Did you watch the vids H ?

Ok, new DLC has arrived, just browsed through the new stuff, some cool items and new combo possibilities, but the added ExEq are just a joke, very lazy, so again they are holding back even on old content...I just messed around with old CAS and am working on a new anthros CAS...

Time to start using some of the "new" parts.
I created two different CASnimals...

a Phoenix inspired CAS using a race i never experienced with (the stone race or whatever it's called), and yeah, she's a mother, and a protective one, so please hold her in high r-egg-ard :)
and a rhino inspired Asta 2P, because i realized i never did any Asta 2P so far...

I will probably recreate another Rock too, as i did on SC5, but for now, i wanted something new and rhinoriginal.

Hope you c-hatch all the tiny little details on those two.

SOPHOENIXIA i dedicate to Windupskeleton, who is going through a tremendous ordeal, because i hope some day he rishes from the ashes of his medical condition(s) and can start as "fit for life" instead of "fit for work", and have plenty of boyfriends to remember :) Stay strong mate, bonne chance mon ami...btw, there is some hope for my brother who also saw an expert (a real one) for his remaining eye.

Shieldecoration...

Thx, i am especially proud of how the custom rhinohead turned out.
Using the leather pattern at a certain angle, i was able to make Emil's head smile look like an evil grin, with the reddish eyes adding to the effect :

Besides the skin impression on the sanctified unitard, also worth mentioning is the combo of the sanctified pauldron and nighty's pauldron on his right shoulder, adding an evil touch to an otherwise bulky (perfect for a Rhino) but also too noble looking armor. Hence the dark black and gold color palette as well.

Last edited:
Female pirate attire, f..k that, time for transgender CAS (female captain in disguise) :)
CAPTAIN 2BARBAROSA (well, not because i like pink, but because PS was too lazy to let us change colors on the pink parts of the outfit)

Last edited:
Quiz :
-how many skulls on 2BARBAROSA ?
-What are the mutton chops made of ?
-Which ExEq did i use to do the loot inside the chest ?

Ah, she looks most wonderful and full of details ;). The patterns on clothes fit so well to her pirate theme and complement one another. Awesome job :D!

As for your quiz:
- I would say 4 skulls on her ( skull that are fully seen that is )
- mutton chops: maybe utilizing some scar and dirt pattern maybe? Not so sure.
- The loot inside the chest is made of utilizing turtle back armor ExEq.

Hope I got at least something right XD.

Well, well, thx for the comment, the highlight is the chest, it was a real challenge to design, biggest part of it being to fit the loot into the chest, try it yourself :)

Quiz :
  • Well, almost ! There are in fact 5 skulls : 1 one the eye patch, 2 on the breasts, 1 on the back (Davy Jones), 1 in 2B's head (albeit hidden from plain sight:)
  • Scar sticker only, you need no dirt, the scar sticker adds hair-looking artefacts when enlarged, try it out...plus how would i have more than 4 stickers on the face, unmöglich mein Freund !
  • Yes, turtle shell-ings, bravo !
So you get a 8/10 on your answers, not too shabby sailor !

Well, well, thx for the comment, the highlight is the chest, it was a real challenge to design, biggest part of it being to fit the loot into the chest, try it yourself :)

Quiz :
  • Well, almost ! There are in fact 5 skulls : 1 one the eye patch, 2 on the breasts, 1 on the back (Davy Jones), 1 in 2B's head (albeit hidden from plain sight:)
  • Scar sticker only, you need no dirt, the scar sticker adds hair-looking artefacts when enlarged, try it out...plus how would i have more than 4 stickers on the face, unmöglich mein Freund !
  • Yes, turtle shell-ings, bravo !
So you get a 8/10 on your answers, not too shabby sailor !

Wohoo :D! I got at least some eye on spotting things like this after all XD. I have recently used turtle shelling myself a lot so its shape have kind of stayed in my mind quite well XD. In fact, I used it in one of my recent uploads. Quick counterquestion considering this: can you spot which creation I used it in XD? Yes, I do believe the chest was a challenge. A challenge that I really should try out myself, just to see what you had to go through.

Thanks for the compliment ;). Well to be honest, all three were kind of something that I wanted to upload in order to show that I´m still around. Don´t get me wrong, expanding my portfolio to SC5 had been in my mind of quite some time and I saw this as an appropriate timing to do so with these three creations. This week I have been having so many other life activities that have required my more immediate attention, thus preventing me from dedicating enough time I want to spend on SC6 CC. This will however change tomorrow when I don´t have any other activity for the night :).

Back