A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

Harrawesome

[09] Warrior
Daaamn, Spider Yoshi is a work of art. Looks like he came straight out of Tekken!! And that Aqualien head is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen! Your aliens really look like their own developed race. Bravo!

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Daaamn, Spider Yoshi is a work of art. Looks like he came straight out of Tekken!! And that Aqualien head is one of the most impressive things I've ever seen! Your aliens really look like their own developed race. Bravo!
Thx, i have tekken great care crafting the mask : you can do wonder with stickers on a clean surface like the face mask and some zipper stickers and whatnot...
The aqualien uses a technique which consists in putting an eye sticker UNDER another sticker creating the illusion of a socket due to bump-mapping...
Let's say i have added another race preset to the game then : Soul Calienbur 6 ? Isn't that a mars-velous idea ?
Did you watch the vids H ?

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Ok, new DLC has arrived, just browsed through the new stuff, some cool items and new combo possibilities, but the added ExEq are just a joke, very lazy, so again they are holding back even on old content...I just messed around with old CAS and am working on a new anthros CAS...

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Time to start using some of the "new" parts.
I created two different CASnimals...

a Phoenix inspired CAS using a race i never experienced with (the stone race or whatever it's called), and yeah, she's a mother, and a protective one, so please hold her in high r-egg-ard :)
and a rhino inspired Asta 2P, because i realized i never did any Asta 2P so far...

I will probably recreate another Rock too, as i did on SC5, but for now, i wanted something new and rhinoriginal.

Hope you c-hatch all the tiny little details on those two.

SOPHOENIXIA i dedicate to Windupskeleton, who is going through a tremendous ordeal, because i hope some day he rishes from the ashes of his medical condition(s) and can start as "fit for life" instead of "fit for work", and have plenty of boyfriends to remember :) Stay strong mate, bonne chance mon ami...btw, there is some hope for my brother who also saw an expert (a real one) for his remaining eye.

Shieldecoration...