A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

VILARCANE

[14] Master

2 bonus characters inside !
Doing a vid like that is a lot of work, so please support and comment if and what you like, bonus char pics will be posted later on here...for now, enjoy the surprises in the vid !
Watch in 720p full screen with sound...
Some of the music are of Viking inspiration...:)

superdurand

[07] Duelist
hello, you hit very hard with yoshimitsu. I like this contrast of white which is very skillfully used with this very animal aspect. The headdress is perfectly suited to the style of the character. Really a beautiful harmony ... Very fun KONGA BONGA. Still a good job ...

VILARCANE

[14] Master
hello, you hit very hard with yoshimitsu. I like this contrast of white which is very skillfully used with this very animal aspect. The headdress is perfectly suited to the style of the character. Really a beautiful harmony ... Very fun KONGA BONGA. Still a good job ...
Thx you perfectly read the design and intent as always...The snout is a DLC sticker...The skull with a crown in section 3 tbprecise...The eye sockets make for a perfect goriranose...The hat is made of distorted goggle exeqs.._i notice the band when enlarged showed some cool asian patterns

superdurand

[07] Duelist
Thx you perfectly read the design and intent as always...The snout is a DLC sticker...The skull with a crown in section 3 tbprecise...The eye sockets make for a perfect goriranose...The hat is made of distorted goggle exeqs.._i notice the band when enlarged showed some cool asian patterns

the choice is really very clever ... It's good to be surprised again ...

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Watch him enforcing the law at the end of the video...if you try to use the law against him and say...ape-peel your honor ! ...he'll just go bananas as in the clip against ragna-rock...

superdurand

[07] Duelist
à l'image comme cela, ça me choque pas. Au contraire l'utilisation se prête bien à ce genre de personnage du folklore mexicain. Beau travail encore une fois...

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Thanks guys, the inspiration for this character is actually an old PC game called Grim Fandango...i didn't look it up before creating this CAS, but i just remember the kinda blocky skeleton face design and tried to recreate it by adding a fake and square jaw using ExEq for a more menacing look...

Jay Jackson

[08] Mercenary
I've checked out your work and I'll say this next to gatsu and brucegee, this is one of the only reasons I come here. And as a fellow master Cas artist you guys have kept me sharp but I'll be honest and no disrespect but the 3 of you are big fish in a small pound. And I'll be posting alot 9f my work here very soon so don't start slacking! Lol

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Hi,
Thanks for the praise.
I am excited to see your work and be struck’silly by your creativity and technical mastery !
As small fry, can’t wait to gobble bits of CAS wisdom you’ll benevolently throw my way :)