A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold (SC6 edition)

2 bonus characters inside !
Doing a vid like that is a lot of work, so please support and comment if and what you like, bonus char pics will be posted later on here...for now, enjoy the surprises in the vid !
Watch in 720p full screen with sound...
Some of the music are of Viking inspiration...:)

hello, you hit very hard with yoshimitsu. I like this contrast of white which is very skillfully used with this very animal aspect. The headdress is perfectly suited to the style of the character. Really a beautiful harmony ... Very fun KONGA BONGA. Still a good job ...

hello, you hit very hard with yoshimitsu. I like this contrast of white which is very skillfully used with this very animal aspect. The headdress is perfectly suited to the style of the character. Really a beautiful harmony ... Very fun KONGA BONGA. Still a good job ...
Thx you perfectly read the design and intent as always...The snout is a DLC sticker...The skull with a crown in section 3 tbprecise...The eye sockets make for a perfect goriranose...The hat is made of distorted goggle exeqs.._i notice the band when enlarged showed some cool asian patterns

Thx you perfectly read the design and intent as always...The snout is a DLC sticker...The skull with a crown in section 3 tbprecise...The eye sockets make for a perfect goriranose...The hat is made of distorted goggle exeqs.._i notice the band when enlarged showed some cool asian patterns

the choice is really very clever ... It's good to be surprised again ...

Watch him enforcing the law at the end of the video...if you try to use the law against him and say...ape-peel your honor ! ...he'll just go bananas as in the clip against ragna-rock...

à l'image comme cela, ça me choque pas. Au contraire l'utilisation se prête bien à ce genre de personnage du folklore mexicain. Beau travail encore une fois...

Thanks guys, the inspiration for this character is actually an old PC game called Grim Fandango...i didn't look it up before creating this CAS, but i just remember the kinda blocky skeleton face design and tried to recreate it by adding a fake and square jaw using ExEq for a more menacing look...

I've checked out your work and I'll say this next to gatsu and brucegee, this is one of the only reasons I come here. And as a fellow master Cas artist you guys have kept me sharp but I'll be honest and no disrespect but the 3 of you are big fish in a small pound. And I'll be posting alot 9f my work here very soon so don't start slacking! Lol

Hi,
Thanks for the praise.
I am excited to see your work and be struck’silly by your creativity and technical mastery !
As small fry, can’t wait to gobble bits of CAS wisdom you’ll benevolently throw my way :)

Back