A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

Booka Nhir (Raphael style)

c1dgwrupvjtqjvqv9.jpg

c1dgxb9whhi0z7k5h.jpg

c1dgxkwupjiys3ikl.jpg

c1dgxvmtkymf5o2px.jpg

I have been asked questions about colors in PM, i prefer sharing it here.

Useful tips for those who wanna have darker shades of skin, color 0:43:31 is the key...pitch black i tell you.
I used it for my Spawn and Darth Maul, saved sticker spaces for me.
As for the light shade of blue color for the armour of War : 7:39:4 and 4:7:17 for gold rims, combination is nice for War.

I can also tell you how to do blood stains like the one above if ur interested.

Caligula (Hilde style) :
For those who wonder what to do with the turtle shell special equ (ninja turtles aside ;o)

c1f05uuw5wuue1t9t.jpg

c1f064azrzp99lpbl.jpg

c1f06jzaes7fdi7ox.jpg

c1f0791td0kb5t569.jpg

c1f06tbos9zhc625t.jpg

Spawn alternate in-game (i don't like the cloak floating and clipping) :

c1f0817wox45t1r3l.jpg

Ok, i do all of this for fun and my own pleasure playing them, but editing & posting this takes me a lot of time, so i'd appreciate a couple of comments here and there, just to keep me going for the remaining 14 slots i have left...if you want me to 'f course :sc2spw1: ... attention W once, attention W forever ;o)

Caligula : Very, very nice ;) Creative use of the turtle shell.
You make blood very convincing too. I've been trying to figure it out but wait! Don't tell me, I'll get it soon enough ^_^ Spawn with wings looks better than the original somehow. Isn't clipping a pain in the ass though? XD

Thanks.
About Spawn with wings, it looks HELL of a lot better, wings are flapping in the wind (nice touch from Namco), and yes the clipping with the caped version is horrendous, and the cape hovers like 10 inches above the body (lazy guys from Namco, there should be an option for adjusting equipment, not just special equ).

If you don't find out by yourself how to do realistic blood stains, you let me know, i'll give you a hint...until then, have fun experimenting ;o)

When I discovered that the frilled apron's lower part "disappears" if you put a lower body equipment on, its potential grew. Very nice use of it here on Lara!

Thanks. did you notice something else : i am working on asta 3P, and i noticed, when you put an animal head on him, his protruding heart disappears...talk about lol !

I like how the sketch is somehow randomly inserted. It's very nice! I'm sure she loved it ;D
I also never noticed the heart disappearing since I never bothered editing Asta. That's... strange.

Sure she did...
BTW, i had a look at your corner of CAS, from all the work that i have seen, you have an unmatched talent for doing intricate costume art with plausible / natural color palette. Your female CAS all look very cute, mine are definitely on the darker side, different approach for sure !
Sorry i posted this on my post btw, but i'll throw in "+1 like" in your post for good measure ;o

Astaroth's white eyes sure make the mask on him look threatening. Nice inspiration from Friday the 13th.
Also, thanks for the comment, much appreciated~ Still kinda funny how you posted this on your own thread XD

I tried to find a nice theme for Yoshi 3P (other than asian style alternates), i mean P1 and P2 are just so amazing there is no point in trying to do something else in that direction, so i figured, hey, this guy's face looks like a mummy, so here is my Mummy Egyptian King aka YoshiMummytsu, freshly risen from his tomb in the pyramid ;o)

c1fyl9tantqrqf2zg.jpg

c1fylmmggl8yj5b6k.jpg

thx, think i'll try blue and gold first, like the Sphinx statues...but i'll sure try red and gold as well to see who's right ;o)
anyways, i'll prolly refine him somehow, all tips are welcome to make him look more egyptian...

well, i made a few adjustments, added the ornament which looks pretty egyptian to me, smudges on the legs to give the clothing a worn off look, as well as smudges and blood smears on the hat to give my mummy a well deserved decayed look, as you can see in the pic...

c1g7i833au1na3ra4.jpg

and yes, i went for red and gold, gold and blue didn't do it too well there ;o)
i think i will go back to blue and white for the pants though, just experimenting with the orange&blue there, as well as with the emerald and gold belt

i also tried to do a floating ankh, managed to do a nice upper shape fumbling with the earrings, but found nothing to do the rest, maybe can be done by merging it with the hat, but i couldn't do it either with all the size issues and item limitations...too bad if you ask me...

Hey Vilarcane, I had a couple questions about your characters, and saw that you rather we ask here so everyone can know :P

For your Link CAS:
What gloves is he wearing?
What hat is he wearing?
What shade of green do you use for the shirt/pants? I got something close to yours but was just curious what you chose.

For your Arthas CAS:
What equipment do you use on him? And what weapon?

Sorry for so many questions, I've been working on making my own CAS' and saw yours, and wanted to recreate them. I'm a low level though and don't have all the equipment, so I don't know what I'm just missing and what is DLC.

Thanks,

Anselm.

Okay Anselm,

Arthas is mostly DLC armor set (Black Knight from Limited edition) and part of Paladin armor, the latter being high level stuff i think...
Then i added horns and flame ornaments on top of the helmet to make it look like the Lich King, but the preset horns on the helmet are a bit too high, that i cannot change ;o)

Regarding Link, here is a few tips :
-Hat is Knitted cap + modified racoon tail
-Wide opening gloves
-Shade of green is 7:19,25

For you, one bonus pic, a joke character called Obelix (famous european comics) :

c1i0eqsmu0yrbyzf4.jpg

Back