A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

Okay Anselm,

Arthas is mostly DLC armor set (Black Knight from Limited edition) and part of Paladin armor, the latter being high level stuff i think...
Then i added horns and flame ornaments on top of the helmet to make it look like the Lich King, but the preset horns on the helmet are a bit too high, that i cannot change ;o)

Regarding Link, here is a few tips :
-Hat is Knitted cap + modified racoon tail
-Wide opening gloves
-Shade of green is 7:19,25

For you, one bonus pic, a joke character called Obelix (famous european comics) :

c1i0eqsmu0yrbyzf4.jpg
Thanks a bunch! And thanks for the bonus pic, I'll treasure it forever and love it like my own.

Thanks Anselm !

Well, there is only a few slots left (approaching the 50 limit), i gotta find a few fresh ideas, i am working on an african male voodoo warrior now, after having done the caribbean pirate girl...and i am still not 100% about my Amazon, so i do not post.
I might have a look at my SoulIV creations for inspiration, but then again i'd realize how
much cool stuff was removed...

Two questions :

1/Any feedback on Horus ? I worked a lot on this one, especially on patterns and colors.
2/Would you be interested, after i am finished with Soul5, to see a best-of of my Soul4 CAS, as some kind of conclusion to this thread (i don't need all the trophies and to make it last forever like in somes posts here ;o)

Thx

1/Any feedback on Horus ? I worked a lot on this one, especially on patterns and colors.
2/Would you be interested, after i am finished with Soul5, to see a best-of of my Soul4 CAS, as some kind of conclusion to this thread (i don't need all the trophies and to make it last forever like in somes posts here ;o)
1) Badass, dude! I love egyptian mythos ;)
2)Yes! Why not? I love nostalgia goggles XD

:O... These are awesome creations! Especially the Horus guy. Tell me, are you max player level? Because im trying to make interesting chars too, but at lvl 31 i have like nothing to work with.

your creations are all great :)
how have you do the face of lara could you say me which face , the makeup and the skin you have used please ? thanks by advance

Thanks for the feedback guys.

@Brizzyyy : i am currently57, all CAS pieces of standard and special equipment + weapons unlock at 53, after that, it is only stickers and patterns and misc stuff like player card backgrounds, some of which come in handy. I work a lot with special stickers that allow me to do more realistic texture work, like my trademark realistic blood smudges/stain, that is the key (with the attention to not using flashy colors) to good realistic rendering.

@agent : about lara, i have altered this character since to give it more of a cowgirl look, so i cannot really tell by heart about the face (shouldn't be hard to find by trial and error) and the makeup is a combination of green eyeshadow makeup and the heart/tribal sticker positioned over the nose (but i was not fond of it so i changed it later on, glad you liked it though ;o)

I will post a best-of of my soulcalibur 4 collection for change...i launched the game again today for snapshots, and it was shocking to see how sharper the graphics in 5 actually are compared to 4, and, of course, the vast improvement of the CAS editor...yet, my oldies might be still worth a look, you tell me ;o)

Mitsu 3P (RedRonin) :

c1km00sg28iteedy8.jpg

Shogun (Soul of Yoshi) :

c1km0jiff8svyt5pc.jpg

c1km1ampmxubbufc0.jpg

Briaeros (Ghost in The Shell, soul of Kilik special white futuristic weapon) :

c1km1l82ck2132y3k.jpg

Moon Ninja (Soul of Taki) :

c1km2eiew1wy8dlwg.jpg

Black Knight (Soul of Sieg) :

c1km3jyy5rtoxcq3k.jpg

Conan the Barbarian (Soul of Lizzie) :

c1km4ig5n98j5f09s.jpg

c1km59hlnra9dzq5c.jpg

Launcelot (Soul of Sieg) :

c1km5krdof1wvck68.jpg

Beheader (Soul of Asta) :

c1km67i95eq2qnva8.jpg

Taki 3P :

c1km6v6ve21gqkhls.jpg

c1km7r3q492b2v02o.jpg

Alienor (Soul of Raphael)

c1km8c5angbin4b34.jpg

Shura? Lol! XD The way I kicked ass with Yun Seong then ;)
I love the way you've made Galilea's mask and helmet look like one piece! It's surprisingly fluid. I love the goddess feather brooch, it's such a fun piece to mess around with ^_^
Geisha-rugi - That's funny, I attempted a geisha yesterday as well. 'Course I failed miserably and scrapped it XD Yours however, is gorgeous ;) You've done a lot with this one, so impressed! ^_^
Conan is badass! The horns on the belt? Nice eye for detail ;) In fact, I don't recognize that belt... maybe I haven't unlocked it yet :/

Thanks Kirax and Kostas, that kind of nice comments will keep me going for the last 6 CAS slots ;o)

@Doku : i'll tell everybody about the blood soon, but i have been asked to hush hush until some of you can find out ;o)

Now onto Operation Dragon Bruce Lee (if you remember the fight with Han at the end of the movie, you will surely appreciate some face and body details ;o)

c1lh3bzzwf769wgic.jpg

c1lh71baj53nm140k.jpg

c1lh7mn71k7qxqmc4.jpg

c1lh826kb7643y104.jpg

c1lh8i27jqp3dorys.jpg

Bruce Lee alternate with different clothing and facial features (ie. hairstyle, glasses, etc.)

You can see him before (first 2 pics) and after armor break (last one), i just forgot to take the belt and gloves off for the last one ;o)

c1lh90yjkwoubjw5w.jpg

c1lh9ghjwev7onkpg.jpg

c1lhayr2k6ljjduvo.jpg

Back