A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

Why would a duck be evil in the first place? I refuse to believe that ducks have the potential to be evil.. Lol nope xD

So we're generalising ducks now? Some ducks can be bad, morality isn't defined via a species, and I'd like to think some ducks can be evil if they choose. Look at swans, swans are related to ducks and are malicious as all hell. Geese too.

Rachel if you have the patience to stay and explore this thread from page 6 on and humour me from time to time with comments or quedtions,ill guarantee i'll stick around and stay tuned .New peeps like you who behave respectfully, understand me, and are genuinely interested in my work, and whom i might help getting better or getting some exposition, this is what keeps me coming. I have seen people i liked come and go, so please stay !

Do you mind if i post some of your Cas if you have issues. I have some of our replays.
I was thinking of doing an Online Symphony featuring you and Le Bello.
Le Bello can explain the concept if you have not been there yet in the exploration of this thread. I know exactly the music i could use ;o)

Read you.

@kokoyoshi : i made Thomas from DP, browse back 1 page

So we're generalising ducks now? Some ducks can be bad, morality isn't defined via a species, and I'd like to think some ducks can be evil if they choose. Look at swans, swans are related to ducks and are malicious as all hell. Geese too.

You bring up good points Le Bello I didn't even think of how horrid swans & geese are xD Maybe ducks could be evil, have you ever fed them bread at the park? It's like every man for themselves, they are greedy bastards when it comes to that bread. Ha

Rachel if you have the patience to stay and explore this thread from page 6 on and humour me from time to time with comments or quedtions,ill guarantee i'll stick around and stay tuned .New peeps like you who behave respectfully, understand me, and are genuinely interested in my work, and whom i might help getting better or getting some exposition, this is what keeps me coming. I have seen people i liked come and go, so please stay !

Do you mind if i post some of your Cas if you have issues. I have some of our replays.
I was thinking of doing an Online Symphony featuring you and Le Bello.
Le Bello can explain the concept if you have not been there yet in the exploration of this thread. I know exactly the music i could use ;o)

Read you.

@kokoyoshi : i made Thomas from DP, browse back 1 page

That would be amazing & I will stay don't worry :D Would we be able to do this today..?

You bring up good points Le Bello I didn't even think of how horrid swans & geese are xD Maybe ducks could be evil, have you ever fed them bread at the park? It's like every man for themselves, they are greedy bastards when it comes to that bread. Ha

They also breed via gang-rape, so, you know. I think ducks are more evil than good :P

I just finished Mass Effect 3, so i thought of paying a little tribute...
I figured i could go for one specific character that does not require space armor, would take advantage of the multilayered costumes, and whose style could replicate biotic powers...and icing on the cake, the seriously malfested voice of the femme fatale sounds just about perfect...(also used dark knight greaves to mimic her parted/two toes feet)

Tali'Zorah nar Rayya (viola style) :

c2bpdmw8dry64sy9s.jpg

c2bpffkna6xlzglmo.jpg

c2bpfv4si4qvrbrsw.jpg

mask off :

c2bpielp4dwiykmf4.jpg

face reveal :

c2bpj6qxe47jxhj7k.jpg

bonus (preparing for biotick attack) :

c2bpgl364innim9og.jpg

Quizz : why the 7 on the chest piece ? what piece of special equipement did i use to do the breathing part of the mask ?

Her face... Oh god that is the awesomest thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

While i am at it, i will throw in my last pics, the thumbnail collection part 2 (after posting the batch on my HDD, here is the batch on my USB drive, so part old / part new designs since i wanted to keep some CAS duplicated for backup)

The keen eye will be on the hunt for a specific CAS i never showed to anybody, my secret project of some sort, the first one to name it will get the last bonus pics of this thread (at least from me ;o)

c2lgidp0gevwxgcwl.jpg

c2lgipwlunxvgzyol.jpg

c2lgj01qa6thym4id.jpg

c2lgmkpb1cutlj7md.jpg

c2lgjaua54n799hlh.jpg

... May I ask why catwoman is near a pot of tea?

Le Bello prefers the work Lozzer DOESN'T post, as her sketches are usually better. She's trying to get less anime in her work, so, improvement I say! DevART IS a good site, but it gets very VERY dramatic at times... =/

And you artwork is still astounding! Naturally there are technical flaws, but show me a perfect piece of art and I'll eat my moustache! If an artist ever becomes too satisfied, then the point of them being an artist is moot.

But Le Bello has all the drawing ability of a five year old blind amputee rock, and so I too use videogames as a creative outlet, particularly character creation modes. The day Le Bello discovered Minecraft was an antisocial day indeed...

Your last CaS shot should surely be a tribute to Le Bello! =|;}D But I digress, I look forward to posting my review of your gallery, possibly more than you look forward to it. Possibly. Probably. Maybe not?

Wait.. You actually have a mustache? XD Who would have guessed?

Back