A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

referring to the rest of my thread, my dear, what page have you reached now ? :P
oh and is that a pic of you, are you as cute as a button like that, and why the pink filter anyways ?

You remember my Marsupilami CAS from our glorious community thread called animal kingdom (and the related muppet (slide)show :P)

Well, my lovely wife is having her birthday next week, and she loves Marsupilami so i figured i had to do a birthday
card with a Marsu theme.
Here it is, as a worldwide premiere, i had to scan it so even if the sketch is colored, you only get the B&W version (it is not your birthday anyways, so *hush hush*, k? :P)

Removed her name as well b4 scanning, so nobody knows who she is, haha !

cfo6gbvhflynrqvcb.jpg

referring to the rest of my thread, my dear, what page have you reached now ? :P
oh and is that a pic of you, are you as cute as a button like that, and why the pink filter anyways ?

I can't remember I haven't finished looking through it yet, I think maybe around page 20.. possibly? Thank you for the flattery, also I don't know why their's a pink filter maybe it was the lighting in the room or something.

You remember my Marsupilami CAS from our glorious community thread called animal kingdom (and the related muppet (slide)show :P)

Well, my lovely wife is having her birthday next week, and she loves Marsupilami so i figured i had to do a birthday
card with a Marsu theme.
Here it is, as a worldwide premiere, i had to scan it so even if the sketch is colored, you only get the B&W version (it is not your birthday anyways, so *hush hush*, k? :P)

Removed her name as well b4 scanning, so nobody knows who she is, haha !

cfo6gbvhflynrqvcb.jpg
I love your sketches, of course I must say Marsupilami looks more bulky in game then in your sketch XD They should have provided us with something better then a cat suit, don't you agree?

Thanks !
Page 20, way to go, i admire your dedication :)

About the CASupilami, yeah, he did eat many piranhas that day ! Fatsupilami is the name :P
But as you see with the CAS joke weapons, he did change diet to carrots to get back to normal figure !

Thanks !
Page 20, way to go, i admire your dedication :)

About the CASupilami, yeah, he did eat many piranhas that day ! Fatsupilami is the name :P
But as you see with the CAS joke weapons, he did change diet to carrots to get back to normal figure !

Strangely it seems like you've put a lot of thought into this... Lol

In the CAS with a moustache thread i guess and probably in one or more Online Symphony slideshows. I'd simply google image search the thread's name and you might get luckyyyy (c) :p
I think there is a vid with her too on my youtube channel where you could pause and get as many stills you like.

We had some excellent fights / CAS show off yesterday night with Rachel, i will post some comments and pics in her thread so i'll just stick to my gaming experience here.

She invited me and strangley enough considering the distance, we had almost no noticeable lag, which was perfect and allowed me to shine in replays for Lil Vil :).
Yes, we both held back or messed with the other when needed, to give the other some space or well-earned win stances. It was cool and fair play like with Le Bello, and chivalry was the key word here all along.

We had our share of armor breaks, but mostly because of 3 rounds fights, which also made them a lot more interesting and uncertain, so i liked that a lot.

Most of the session was no holds barred coolness, with a lot of cool moves and very close calls.
Yup, as she mentioned in PM, she does have a bit too many Natsus and Leixias (for online matches) for a more varied set of situations (i tried to vary styles all along to show a wide assortment of CAS)...
So i did get a hail of brave edges and swift juggle combo punishment because she really masters those styles very well, and i especially like how she pulls all those spectacular backwards or flying grabs as well (very similar to Le Bello, but with more training :P)...

Still pretty balanced if you ask me, and above all, very fun to play and (later) replay

Cheers

Back