About Tira supposedly killing Sophitia.

RWB

[10] Knight
I can see why people doesn't like this. They don't like Tira, they like Sophie. They want Sophie back.

But what I don't get is the constant "Tira is too weak/inexperienced to kill Sophitia!" nonsense.

Tira has been portrayed as powerful since her very first appearance(fighting Sophitia as an equal- or perhaps even worse, better than that), and while openings aren't canon, she effortlessly owns Raphael in III's.

So first off, she most certainly isn't "too weak".

Inexperienced? Tira has been fighting constantly since she was a child, as opposed to Sophitia, who was a baker's daughter with no sword skill whatsoever until SE(). When Sophitia first set out in SE, Tira was already out killing people.

Sophitia was given her skills by her weapon, and her total "experience" of combat consists of three short journeys, which likely don't even add up to a year.

Saying Tira is weak is belittling to both Sophitia and Tira.

Add to this that Tira has Pyrrha as a bargaining chip. If Sophitia were ready to kill others to save Pyrrha, you really think she would put up a fight if Tira told her that Nightmare would kill Pyrrha if she fought back?

Sophitia getting killed by Tira would be logical even without the bargaining chip. With it, it's not even funny how simple it would be, story-wise.

Tira is awesome and she's my main anyway~

but I don't like how Tira suddenly disappeared in the story...

yes she got her vessel Pyrrha but then... where'd she go?
ok now I miss her~

o wait... shit... spoilers~

It only says "malfested", so we can't really be sure at who, or even what, killed Sophitia.

Story-Wise, Tira killing Sophitia would add an interesting twist to things, especially in Pyrrha's case since Tira was like a mentor to her, or a mother figure. Someone Pyrrha trusted.

Pyrrha's own brother was rather evasive when he discovered that she was a "malfested".

It only says "malfested", so we can't really be sure at who, or even what, killed Sophitia.

Story-Wise, Tira killing Sophitia would add an interesting twist to things, especially in Pyrrha's case since Tira was like a mentor to her, or a mother figure. Someone Pyrrha trusted.

Pyrrha's own brother was rather evasive when he discovered that she was a "malfested".

Actually, if memory serves, Patroklos specifies a malfested with a ring blade.

In the light novels, Sophitia is with Tira during her last moments. She asks Tira to look after Pyrrha and then dies. It´s just a short excerpt- there is no context, so there is no telling what or who caused Sophitia to die.

In the light novels, Sophitia is with Tira during her last moments. She asks Tira to look after Pyrrha and then dies. It´s just a short excerpt- there is no context, so there is no telling what or who caused Sophitia to die.

In English or was it in Japanese? And that doesn't make sense.... Why would Sophie ask Tira of all people to look after Pyrrha? Unless she turned malfested as well or something...

Do you have a scan of the scene? I would like to see it lol.

It´s barely legible, but you asked for it!

Sofitia is smiling.
"You say, I heard that! I was such a clever thing to his hometown Nantes 送Ri届Ke'll not do it! Toss in the eaves of the house so strange an appropriate, it's crisp! I heard that! "
The smile.
"Shikashite also Antalya, what I think it wakes up to I did not eye via the take care of the kid this I? You fool! Could No way with that! I'm an assassin, assassin! People I only know who's breaking Butsu! Hey, I have heard of ----"
Still smiled.
"Hey ----"
Needless to say goodbye even.
Girl who was receiving the revelation of God in holy 18 years old.
And seven-year long journey.
Its short life was finished

Kinda creepy lol.... But I guess that means Tira raised Pyrrha for a few years until she could fend for herself and only came back for her because she wanted to make a new Nightmare?

Back