About Tira supposedly killing Sophitia.

Isn't she in the Astral Chaos? She has been hanging around over there for 18 years right? She must be bored.......

I don't know. Both Cassandra and Rock disappeared from the storyline with no clues. The silly girl didn't even save Pyrrha after her sister's death. Now the easily influenced youth hangs around Tira who teaches her bad things, like killing, stealing, smoking, etc.

Narrator"Your mother's murderer, sister's abductor..." something like that when Pat fights her in her stage.

I honestly don't believe that Tira would have directly killed Soph, perhaps she may have caused her death. That's just me not wanting to admit one of my mains could be killed so easily.

...Taki managed to extract most shards, but one remained near Sophitia's heart, so when she gave birth to Pyrrha and Patroklos, both kids were "tainted". Tira was interested in Sophitia's children for that reason (potential hosts for Soul Edge) and she managed to kidnap Pyrrha. In Soulcalibur IV, Sophitia tried to rescue Pyrrha, but was told that her daughter was now so tainted that she could no longer survive without Soul Edge. Sophitia ended up working with Nightmare and Tira to protect the sword. In the end, Siegfried managed to defeat Nightmare, and Sophitia had to sacrifice her life in order to save Pyrrha's, by transplanting her last Soul Edge shard in her daughter's body.

To sum it up, Sophitia killed herself, while she managed to work for the dark side doing it.

Tira pretty much held her against her will. Tira's fault for causing everything to happen, but it wasn't her fault on Sophitia killing herself, but I guess she wanted to play the protective mother role and protect Pyrrha. So sad, but honorable.

What I wonder is, where did Tira go after Pyrrha transformed? Was she like sitting in the corner just watching or what? Also does she even find out if Pat and Pyrrha "destroyed" both the swords?

UGH SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. *flipdesk*

What I wonder is, where did Tira go after Pyrrha transformed? Was she like sitting in the corner just watching or what? Also does she even find out if Pat and Pyrrha "destroyed" both the swords?

UGH SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. *flipdesk*
*Just saw this*
Tira has a habit of just... Ending up places and disappearing from said places. Like how she was suddenly there when Sophitia returned in SC3, and she looked up and she was just gone. Next thing you know she's molesting Pyrrha in her bed. And in 5 she seems to conveniently show up whenever Pyrrha does something. Maybe she just ran off from somewhere, or maybe she really was hiding in a corner, or maybe in that giant gap in last stage...
We're gonna look at that stage now and see her pigtails sticking out from behind the wall now.

Maybe he's just a horrible uncle.
Or he dead too
I kinda figured that after Rothion died (when Patroklos was like 15 or something) he traveled for a while and stayed with Neve (Setsuka) for a few years and then shortly after made his own style of Athenian, then joined Dumas. So he probably never really saw Lucius. He probably took over the bakery since the parents might have died, Sophitia moved out then died, Cassandra was adventuring then disappeared, Pyrrha was kidnapped when she was only 2 or 3. So at this point he probably had no clue what was going on with Patroklos once Rothion died. It's sad.

*Just saw this*
Tira has a habit of just... Ending up places and disappearing from said places. Like how she was suddenly there when Sophitia returned in SC3, and she looked up and she was just gone. Next thing you know she's molesting Pyrrha in her bed. And in 5 she seems to conveniently show up whenever Pyrrha does something. Maybe she just ran off from somewhere, or maybe she really was hiding in a corner, or maybe in that giant gap in last stage...
We're gonna look at that stage now and see her pigtails sticking out from behind the wall now.

That made me crack up more that it should have :'D XD

I kinda figured that after Rothion died (when Patroklos was like 15 or something) he traveled for a while and stayed with Neve (Setsuka) for a few years and then shortly after made his own style of Athenian, then joined Dumas. So he probably never really saw Lucius. He probably took over the bakery since the parents might have died, Sophitia moved out then died, Cassandra was adventuring then disappeared, Pyrrha was kidnapped when she was only 2 or 3. So at this point he probably had no clue what was going on with Patroklos once Rothion died. It's sad.

Makes more sense.
Though "So my parents are dead, my sister disappeared, my other sister's dead, my brother in law is dead, my niece was kidnapped by some green haired psycho, and my nephew went off to find her. Guess I'll sit here and bake cookies."

I couldn't help it XD

Makes more sense.
Though "So my parents are dead, my sister disappeared, my other sister's dead, my brother in law is dead, my niece was kidnapped by some green haired psycho, and my nephew went off to find her. Guess I'll sit here and bake cookies."

I couldn't help it XD
Well, as a baker, what could he do? Fight with stale bread? PS didn't give much info on him. Obviously he wasn't devoted to the old gods like Sophitia, and didn't have the spirit of adventure like Cassandra. He's the one who keeps the bakery. Maybe after SCV, Patroklos would talk about the things he does know about the family, remember Lucius, and go find him in Athens. He could explain what he knows, and they can piece most of it together. Any unanswered questions could mean another quest for them. Besides, Pyrrha would probably love to assist in the bakery. She'd be the one to make the cookies. xD

Back