Algol KILLER COMBOS

Ooofmatic

World Warrior

Yes, I love Killer Instinct. :D

I know people will say that the combos are "broken" or should be banned, but these combos aren't any worse to deal with than Hilde's C3 B on a small RO stage.

But still, please don't turn this into another ban debate thread.

Haha, great stuff there OOFMATIC. I'm sure Namco will fix this in the next patch.

Keep up the great work mate :)

Free Algol!

I'm not gonna lie... watching these made me want to break out my KILLER KUTZ album and rock out to some sweet KI tunes.

Great job mang.

Free Algol!

The best part is the combos take so long to pull off, the other guy can probably go to the bathroom and come back before the juggle ends.

I know people will say that the combos are "broken" or should be banned, but these combos aren't any worse to deal with than Hilde's C3 B on a small RO stage.
what a silly statement. Hilde combos are broken also. I haven't seen the vids cause I'm at work, but I'll get to em. Anyway, I hear he's no longer banned at regionals and nationals? That's a stupid idea.
At least I use him, so whatever.

So.. like... you get a free 240 dmg combo of that launcher?

Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it), the combos in the second video only work on Ivy if she is standing there in neutral position.

None of these combos seem to work if you launch her while she is guarding low, or after a whiffed GI. They don't even work if you interrupt her from doing move and launch her. And since they only work if you launch her from head on you can't step and punish with the combo either.

That means you just have to hope your opponent will stand there and not press any buttons for those combos to work.

That means you just have to hope your opponent will stand there and not press any buttons for those combos to work.

So this means I have to bring my PS3 to the, "Home for Coma Patients SC IV EXXXTRAVAGANZA" Tourney and I can get these combos off?

I'm so there.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it), the combos in the second video only work on Ivy if she is standing there in neutral position.
So does that mean the Siegfried and Nightmare combos can still be done in a number of situations (not exclusive to requiring Sieg/NM standing in neutral position on axis without attacking/ducking/etc. like Ivy)?

So does that mean the Siegfried and Nightmare combos can still be done in a number of situations (not exclusive to requiring Sieg/NM standing in neutral position on axis without attacking/ducking/etc. like Ivy)?
Yeah, the Sieg/NM ones can be done in combat, I've done them myself a bunch of times online actually. The only one in the Sieg/NM video that is really hard is the very last combo, which is not worth doing. The second last one in that vid is the best one to use, but it only works on Sieg.

Nice job Oof. I actually was thinking something like that was possible. If I'm not mistaken those combos that work on NM/Sieg should also work on himself.

Does this work on CH, or if they whiff a GI? You mentioned some stuff about not being able to do this from a side launch or something, but will this work if you hit them after a whiffed GI or interrupt them doing something slower?

i dont know algol frame data, but is his 3B i20 or less? would post GI be considered standing still?

in any event these combos make me seriously dislike the developer who thought the no AC flip animation was a good idea.

Yeah kab, the no AC situation is what is producing most of the unbalanced stuff in this game.

The Ivy infinite and Tira infinite on Talim pre-patch was also a non AC situation. The present Hilde combo, non AC situation.

If Namco goes with a patch or upgrade, it should return the old AC properties since is clearly obvious that the non AC stuff is a bust.

i dont know algol frame data, but is his 3B i20 or less? would post GI be considered standing still?

in any event these combos make me seriously dislike the developer who thought the no AC flip animation was a good idea.

those combos are done with 33B, which is i24

his 3B is a different move, which is i19

Back