Algol's Close-up Game

PANDA

[13] Hero
His moves are not that fast...
What happends when the opponent gets through your bubble defense and brings the fight up-close?

some of the things people already suggested:
- backdash (most epic in the game)
- 1B (dunno if this is a good choice)
- 1K (for obvious reasons, but you have to be really REALLY close for this one)
- BB (he has a godly BB IMO. good range and speed)
- 2B+K

please post your techniques/moves for your Algol close-up game.

I really never seem to use his BB, 1K doesn't seem to great to me you need to be really close end up getting grabbed :D

2B+K is gr8 and 2A to WR [K] seems to work sumtimes lol.

11K is a good quick low poke if ure opponent stays blocking then you can kinda buffer a 66A+G once they know what your going for try and interrupt with 1A or w/e.

His normal K seems to be very quick (one of hist fastest) and a good interrupter.

also to add... i found out today 6KK or 6K[K] is fairly good close-up. =]

6KK would've been better if the first hit was Mid as well...
Which is why I like 3K close up, it's more than a half decent poke and got me out of a couple mind traps...
Also instead of BB, pulling your punches really messes with people, so (B, 3K) is a good example of that, even on block...
About 11K and 1A, 1A is only good for a long range poking game and you really should only be backdashing or maybe 2A+B after it hits, and 11K is also negative on hit (around -3), its used best when you're killing ground rollers after a knockdown, so 2K is way better for close quaters combat...
On the note of grounded opponents, 11B gives the most damage, from the ussual 14d. to 16d. at tip range on grounded opponents only...

Back