All Interesting New Finds Go Here

well i dont know if any of you found out this yet and i dont know if its too practical, but i found out that 41236B can be used after a 3KKK combo and it has worked pretty well for me since people usually stay on the ground playing dead.
A good idea for those who play dead a lot is to do the 41236B and cancel it into 2A+B, hard not to eat it since they tech and leaves a very small window to JG on wake up.

Nothing to rely on, just more to mix up with. It's all about mind fudge after all.

the window of invincibility is pretty small from what ive seen. ive been hit out of it plenty.

also to add to what yama was saying. if you have someone that techs forward or backward on knockdown and does a jump attack to beat your UB bomb. 41236G A:6 is a great way to get them to stay down. i'll usually save this for a RO situaton so i can get the most out of it, but it does good damage in open field as well.

Algol Bubbles can hit Natsu out of her PO BE Teleport.
I thought she is completely invulnerable during PO BE, but she isn't.
There's something wierd about those bubbles.

I already asked CheeseoftheDay to confirm for me that they have odd properties when it comes to Auto-GIs.

I found that normal GI always works on them, but auto-GIs are not at all consistent against them. E.g. Leixia's 44B+K doesn't seem to repel them when there are 2 or more on the screen. But it's not even that simple, it was hard to pinpoint exactly when they can or can't be auto-GI'd.

I put this in the Bugs thread made by Belial, but I can't make videos myself so I don't think it'll get sent. If any of you guys want to make such a video and post in Belial's thread, please do. (Might be too late as I think he's already mailing them the bugs he's got).

:2::2::3::6::9::(8): or :8::8::9::6::3::(2)::K:

In these Versions of
:2::(2): or :8::(8)::K:
Buffering is used to make Natsu's Kicks evade into the same direction as the quickstep in the beginning.
This is useful to better avoid verticals.

It's a jumping tech step that's also in the normal
:2::(2): or :8::(8)::K:
but here the tech step in the opposite direction nullifies the quickstep.

i found that just using :2::3::6::9::(8): gives you 22_88 A/B/and K

well i dont know if any of you found out this yet and i dont know if its too practical, but i found out that 41236B can be used after a 3KKK combo and it has worked pretty well for me since people usually stay on the ground playing dead.

They can tech out of it... Best use of :4::1::2::3::6::B: is after Hover A, 3B, and 22_88B, they can't tech it.

I tested it a while back. Its only one way to escape which is rolling to Natsu's left. Once u get them adjusted, 1A is free damage w/frame advantage .. (^_^)

i found that just using :2::3::6::9::(8): gives you 22_88 A/B/and K

That is true, but with that input Natsu doesn't step at all before doing the 8WR move.
And it's not faster than just doing 22_88Attack.
And buffering after attacks can result in jump attacks.

still rocking and loving the double SS on 889632 K. seriously great find man.

i think my favorite time i hit 41236 B was........ CH 22A, A:6 W!, 3B W!, 3B, A:6, 41236B. totally not practical to give up the guaranteed damage, but if you want to get your shine on, try this.

still rocking and loving the double SS on 889632 K. seriously great find man.

i think my favorite time i hit 41236 B was........ CH 22A, A:6 W!, 3B W!, 3B, A:6, 41236B. totally not practical to give up the guaranteed damage, but if you want to get your shine on, try this.
So want video, haha. Way to style on em'. :)

See if you all can confirm this. I found out that a 11K or 77K followed by 41236B unblockable seems to be guaranteed. it might be there are better ways to do this, but it seems like a good use for the move.

See if you all can confirm this. I found out that a 11K or 77K followed by 41236B unblockable seems to be guaranteed. it might be there are better ways to do this, but it seems like a good use for the move.

I tested it and the Unblockable is not guaranteed.
The opponent can Ukemi to both sides to get out of the way.
Or Ukemi to the front and step out of the way.

Really? Hm, it coulda been the body size I was using for my Natsu, not tourney legit I know but I was the smallest body size versus a Viola friend of mine who could not dodge it. I'll have to try a stock body size.

Really? Hm, it coulda been the body size I was using for my Natsu, not tourney legit I know but I was the smallest body size versus a Viola friend of mine who could not dodge it. I'll have to try a stock body size.

Maybe your viola friend did not Ukemi to the side.
To me it looks like any character would be able to Ukemi/Tech to the side via :2::G: or :8::G:
after the knockdown of :1::1:_:7::7::K:,
independant of body size or whatever, to escape :4::1::2::3::6::B:.
When the opponent just lies or rolls on the ground they eat the UB though.
It can still be viable as people are scared to ukemi against Natsu because of her Bomb Tech traps.

I wonder if you can cancel the UB on reaction to the teching opponent.

Hm, now that is interesting. I know I'm a semi scrub. I knew about rolling forward or backward on standing and guarding or just guarding, but I did not know you could side roll and guard as a single command.

When you are crouching Ivy's throw CE you can buffer 8KA during the CE freeze.
8KA will crouch the CE and punish.

Doesn't work on Asta though, he will grab you out of a buffered 8KA. But his throw CE is much more whiff unsafe, you can wait for him to whiff then punish with 4A+B quite easily or even WR BBB (close timing on WR BBB though)

You can also Bomb Ivy on CE whiff but it's veeery close timing.

Back