Am I the only one who thinks Zas is a Fisher?

Kitz

[09] Warrior
Seriously, the way he flicks that fishing rod scythe and reels it back in..
HE MUST BE A PRO ANGLER.

In all seriousness, Zas appeals to me. I saw DIME play Zas, and I was like; Wow, 50 piece chicken nuggets <3

Something about Zas tearing ass apart with Glorious and stylish animations just.. Gives me shivers.

Come on Guys, All this attacks. Well not all. They look badass amiright? It's so different from any other character. ATTACK>REEL-IN>FLIP-THROW>REEL-IN>ECT

I vow I will learn how to play him fully and professionally... As soon as I'm done with Kilik.

If your interested in Zas please tell me you have watched Omega play. He is Jesus. Like no joke.

I strictly played around with zas simply because his attacks visually look cool.

That guy got his dues in sc4BD.. too bad that never hit consoles

How was he buffed in BD? I never played the game cause I dont have a psp. He is definately one of my favorite characters though I dont play him anymore.

If I'm remembering correctly, all around better frames, and pimp hand does damage.

Yeah, he had frames and damage out the ass in BD. Any specific issues he had in SC4 were pretty much fixed. Too bad it was all for nothing.

As far as his all-pro bass championship moveset in SC4 goes, the moves begin to look less cool once you realize how bad most of them are.

Back