Amy v1.03 Patch Changes...

lobo

Luminario
Feel free to comment or add anything that I miss.

Pros: N/A as of yet

Cons: 3BA--less damage to soul gauge and less damage overall

Damage Nerfs...
Move - damage (v1.02 damage)
3BA - 20, 22 (20, 26)
1KA - 10, 10 (12, 12)
33B - 20 (22)
66A+B - 24 (26)
8A+B - 26 (28)
1A - 16 (18)

well let's hope this list doesn't grow too long...

Amy Patch Changes...

I hear the entire game does less Soul Damage for all moves. I wonder if 3BA does relatively the same compared to all other moves.

As for the lower damage for the combo, I hope it isn't TOO big of a nerf but I'm fine with the change. Hopefully there are some hidden buffs in there as well (like more mid-range tracking moves).

Amy Patch Changes...

Reasonable, but I don't like it. Why they made soul crushing more difficult I would never understand... or maybe the Japanese players were getting destroyed with soul crushes.

Amy Patch Changes...

yeah...work that...pretend you got a really tourny...then go get laid in jial. w00t...it'd the easiest wait possessed that fucked airporthahahalol i know one who wont....

Amy Patch Changes...

we;;...we could uigonor as tha6 hi hiw id tirgo5i\/

Amy Patch Changes...

Amy got off relatively easy (small favors). I've heard other characters have more/bigger problems.

Amy Patch Changes...

Changes i've found.

1KA does less damage now. ( does 10 each now instead of 12 )
BT B+K does less damage or 66A+B not sure.. but we're missing 2 points damage from one of those

Things i'm not sure about ~
6:6B on someone grounded doesn't bounce as high to guarantee the follow up A
We get full launch from 33B after 66B+K ? iunno

Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm tired and can't remember correctly D:

Amy Patch Changes...

Make sure your damage checks take into account whether armor is broken or not, and if the attack angle is straight or from the sides. Those issues affect damage totals.

Amy Patch Changes...

3BA is definitely lower on the soul gauge damage. Now it takes almost 13 of them to soul crush. (in v1.02 it took 5)

236K:A timing doesn't seem as strict as before. In practice I was able to pull off 10 in a row without much trouble. Or maybe I'm just too used to it now?

The damage thing is odd. Either Amy got damage nerfs on a large number of moves or the damage scaling on combos in general makes them do less damage.

Amy Patch Changes...

Make sure your damage checks take into account whether armor is broken or not, and if the attack angle is straight or from the sides. Those issues affect damage totals.

All my attacks were straight and no armor were broken.

236K:A timing doesn't seem as strict as before. In practice I was able to pull off 10 in a row without much trouble. Or maybe I'm just too used to it now?.

I'd have to agree with you I'm having a much easier time executing the JF than before the patch

Amy Patch Changes...

Okay, Amy got a LOT of damage nerfs. Running down the damage changes now. I'll update this as I find more.

Move - damage (v1.02 damage)
3BA - 20, 22 (20, 26)
1KA - 10, 10 (12, 12)
33B - 20 (22)
66A+B - 24 (26)
8A+B - 26 (28)
1A - 16 (18)
FC 1B - 18 (24)

Amy Patch Changes...

Did her 1KA KD on CH in the last version? If not then it does now. Also, they destroyed her entire CF game (not just 3BA). She hardly has any good Soul damaging attacks any more.

Amy Patch Changes...

Did her 1KA KD on CH in the last version? If not then it does now. Also, they destroyed her entire CF game (not just 3BA). She hardly has any good Soul damaging attacks any more.

Yeah 1KA on counter is a KD and everyone's CF game has been toned down i think she still has a great CF game compared to others.

Amy Patch Changes...

I just played the old version today... 1KA did not KD on CH before, so it is a new change for 1.3.

Amy Patch Changes...

No, it's not a change. The A in 1KA will always KD on CH if either the K misses or you do it as part of a stun combo. If the K hits CH then it NCCs into A but the A is still recoverable stun. It's weird but that's how it works.

Amy Patch Changes...

I really hope Cassies and Sophie got nerfed more than Amy.

Unless Namco is going for another game dominated by two bitches.

Back