Amy's Elusive Age

the topic about amy being viola is done. project soul already announced that the two are in fact different people. so all speculations and hypothesis' are thrown out the window. the devs have spoken.
my dad works for nintendo and he says you're wrong

the topic about amy being viola is done. project soul already announced that the two are in fact different people. so all speculations and hypothesis' are thrown out the window. the devs have spoken.
I wouldn't believe everything what Project Soul says to be honest, but hey you are a realist and I'm a theorist so it's natural if you disagree on certain things that may or may not be true by theory. Also I stand by my believes, because that's the part of theories and instead of believing what Project Soul says; which is maybe part of their goal to denied Viola's Identity.

Post your source or you're wrong and a fullblown liar.
i don't feel like digging for it since it's quite old AND i don't really care for your attitude. you can go find it though. i don't care much for this topic. i only saw that it was in my alerts and made a brief visit. but i can see yall are still as obsessed with this as people were before the game even came out. i'm just not a fan of speculations. and it doesn't make much sense for the devs to lie about it a couple years later like it matters anymore. hell, they might have made viola using the same features as amy to conserve time. we can't know unless we worked on the game itself and even then Team Soul may not even know since they didn't have much of a story to begin with. but like i said. it's all speculation. i'd personally not worry about which side may be true until you find proof otherwise it's wasted energy. but that's just me.

OH, did you guys know slade's dad at Nintendo told me Nintendo is making soul calibur 6? I have a source but its buried and really hard to find, so YOU go find it.

i don't feel like digging for it since it's quite old AND the source doesn't exist.

How does it feel to be a fullblown liar AND wrong? And fyi, I did go searching for it. I couldn't find it. Stop making shit up on the internet for attention.

30a.jpeg

Back