Amy's Just Frame moves...

:6::6::B:
Basicly it is quickest input, just doing it as fast as you can.

:2::3::6::K::A:
As soon as see the kick hit the opponent you press :A:.

You'll know you did the just frame by the flash. Those are the only just frame moves I am aware of I think.

236KA's great for for wallsplat/RO, but i use 236KK for wakeup because they land really close to you, even with just ukemi.

I would have to disagree.

:2::3::6::K::A:
In juggles it allows her to ring out from a distance.

If you can manage to land the :2::3::6::K:, you can probably manage a :3::3::B:. But I understand what you're saying. It wouldn't be worthless to add to your arsenal, that's for sure.

236KA certainly helps her RO game a ton when combined with the BNB 33B juggle, that's for sure.

Just a little tip for the 236K:A jf.

This seems to be one of the harder on-hit JFs so I input it as 236K~aK as though I was doing a 1FS from A to K. This way if I miss the A part the K part comes out instead. I always get at least one follow up and for some reason I hit the A JF more often.

Technically, the recovery on block for 236 K is better than the recovery for 236 KK. That's a good tip for juggles however.

After messing with 236K:aK, I found you can also do it as 236KK:A and it still gives you JF if the A is on the mark. Both ways work fine, but if you're late for the JF in 236K:aK the 236KK doesn't come out.

Yeah, aK was giving me problems so I'll try your method.

Going back to the topic above on the worth of her JFs, I have to say when it is working for me I'm liking 66:B (is it really 6:6+B? or maybe 6:6:B?). Unlike the normal 66B, the just frame hits grounded foes. That makes it her best okizeme ground attack since it is both fast and delivers decent damage. The tracking isn't too hot, but you can chain a couple on an opponent who lies in front of you to train them to stand.

Doing kA makes a little more sense I guess.

aK feels more comfortable to me though. I'm trying to time the A so if I hit the K first it screws my the timing a lot. If you really do it like a 1FS then you shouldn't have a problem getting the K too late.

You can also try doing 236K:A+K. The priority for multiple button presses should be A>B>K so that ought to work. I just find that I can time the A better if I'm just hitting A.

You can still time the A. Doing 236KK before the first kick hits, and timing the A. I didn't say anything about 236Kk:A, but of course you can do it that way.

The JF doesn't seem to come out in 236K:A+K, hmm...

I find 236K:kA is the easiest input. Inputting it in this way helped me develop a rhythm for the just frame, as opposed to either mashing A or trying to time the A.

For the musicians out there, think quarter note (K), eighth note (K), eighth note (A). For the non-musicians, input 236K like normal, pause half a second, then kA. Think of the last two inputs like you're inputting a rolling K to A, but lazily. If I can find the time, I'll post a video.

You know, after practicing it for weeks, personally it's better just to let go of that 8 or so points of damage and just commit to the A.

Watching a lot of Amy players, I notice that they usually do KK and just try to do K:A at a wall or ring edge- but- if you don't do it all the time, you won't pull it off in the clutch, right?!

So I figure why not just go for it all the time? I think it's a good habit, and...

If I were playing offline all the time, it'd work >_>

anyway, um.

I've been noticing- now that I can whip out 6:6B with a relatively high success rate

... sometimes it just comes out.

... Like, I knock a guy down with BT B+K; I don't believe in doing the 1KA combo because it doesn't hit on tall characters like Astaroth or Ivy (don't wanna breed those kind of habits).

so I 6:6B him.

or I get confused in a match and I don't know what to do next.

6:6B.

It's like a panic button.

... but is it even a good panic button to have?! sure, 16-frame mid that's safe on block but I'm sure I'd get stomped for that habit sooner or later.

I know it can be rolled to the side that 33B covers, that's for sure... damn waste, doing a 6:6B on thin air...

i like to do KK more for the better oki options, i think the only reason i would ever use K:A when i'm not close to the wall or edge would be if my opponent can consistently Just Ukemi 236KK.

Also what's the 8 points of damage you're talking about?

8 points or so of damage if you miss the JF A.

everybody misses JFs but it's not a big deal if you miss the A. when you hit it it's scoops though.

Back