An Experiment: Stuff you want to see in SC6 that IS NOT from Past Games/Guest Chars/Unrealistic

? , I meant canon, lol I usually dont need correcting.
By canon I referring to series where the same thing is basically reincarnated with the same cast etc.
I'm not really following.

But I'm just going to say that story-wise, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is far from canon. Tekken 3 was canon obviously.

Many aspects make Tekken popular, and I can see how it is. SC, especially based on the sales, is still in good shape, and even with the generation gap and replacements, the series can still improve. Tekken did it, so Namco Bandai is still able to handle SC as well. Sure they need to stop prioritizing though and quit treating PS like crap.

How about when your equipment breaks, that makes your guard break faster?
I personally hate the equipment break feature, but there should at least be a purpose to it beyond show if it has to be in the game.

I personally hate the equipment break feature, but there should at least be a purpose to it beyond show if it has to be in the game.
In SCIV you took more damage(10% more I think) to the area(Low, Mid, High) that was broken.

In SCIV you took more damage(10% more I think) to the area(Low, Mid, High) that was broken.
Thank you. Been a while since I touched SCIV since my copy's broken. SCV's having no effect on gameplay kind of bothers me, though.

What about that Soul Purge mechanic in Broken Destiny? Would that be something to revisit?
You could remove all equipment to replenish your soul gauge at the cost of taking more damage due to having no armor.

I don't like the equipment break feature in SCV either. I prefered it in SCIV, where different sections can break off.

The big thing that I didn't like about SCIVs equipment break is that when men have their lower armor knocked off, you see an embarrASSing undergarments depending how you dreesed your male Create a Character.

If armor breaking sticks with CAS I want to see them put effort into it, like have CAS parts have a "damaged" version of that certain part or let us chose up to 3 extra parts to be unbreakable. When you look at broken armor on the original cast, they look like they just came out of an epic battle, but when a CaS character or even a CAS 3p outfit breaks "SURPRISE YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARD"

Breaking people's armor is funny so sometimes I go out of my way to do it. xD
I do the same XD

-----------------
Edit:

I have an idea for armor break.

Why not make every piece of equipment have an on/off setting for armor break.

For example: Let's say you want the leg armor to be broken you turn that on. If you want the pants to stay on you turn the armor break setting off. Also it could be seperate for every individual piece.(Ex: left pauldron, mask, right leg piece etc.) :p Just an idea

If you are to ask me what I would want, it would be bastard swords. You know, swords that you can use with either one hand or both?

I bet someone already might have said this... but how about an event mode with pre-programmed, built-in bracket template setups.
Have a button check on the character select screen (hence BEFORE the match starts) and have the pause function be disabled in this mode in case someone has a stick or/and a pad in which one could press pause accidently.

Another thing i really whish from the next Soul Calibur would be the chance to get rid of effects in CAS. For example using Aeon´s fightstyle without beeing forced to use his wings. Instead they could implement a floating-effect or fire (just an idea) But i think this is a topic for XBOX1 :D

Back