Anarchy Reigns (Max Anarchy)

So yeah, only really been playing the single player. Think its BS that you have to go through it twice to get everything. (Once starting on Black Side and Once starting on White Side) Other than that though, love it. Some other niggles. Could have had some more Madworld characters because lol. Also could have had the commentators from Madworld. And some of the newbies just look a bit crap. Ironically they are probably god tier.

lololol

Got my first hatemail in this game finally. TDM, our team is consistently winning. A teammate sends me this:

hatemail1.jpg

Yeah, keep in mind this is a game where you get a 30% point bonus for kill stealing. All I have to say?

"welcome to anarchy"

hatemail2.jpg

So have I, doesn't mean people aren't stealing my kills. I'm just not bitching about it.

"wecleom to anarchy"

Really loving this. I'd love it more if there weren't lobby glitches though, makes it bothersome when a full Battle Royale just simply won't enter countdown at all :C

I got one piece of hate mail. And it was from a guy who shouted during the whole lobby wait after the match about how I lagged so badly. What made it funny was that his whole team was like "Nah he wasn't lagging at all", so he quit and sent me a PM with the words "fuck" "bitch" and "whore" used like 30 times.

Fei Rin has the boringest infinite I've ever seen. Well it goes for Rin Rin and Ai Rin too I guess.

See, I don't get how anyone can rage at this game. It's just too much damn fun.

Especially when you plummet off one of the giant towers using j.KW Triangle and land on someone for the kill.

I haven't been playing this week. Last time I played I got a bit annoyed with how the game is going now that most of the people still playing actually know what they are doing. Defense is way too broken

I haven't been playing this week. Last time I played I got a bit annoyed with how the game is going now that most of the people still playing actually know what they are doing. Defense is way too broken
Too little anarchy right?

Back