Animal Kingdom - Time to use parts you never use !

Took your advice - take another look at the raptor and pterosaur. Also, I made the ceratopsian specifically a triceratops. -GEF

Thanks Gef !
Ok, first, please post your updates in a new post (especially now there is a new page).
The Triceratops is shaping up nicely, now truly recognizable...the trick was to use the eagle head for the beak, and you found it ! bravo !

About the pattern used on the first one, it is not what i meant, but i understand what you are trying to achieve with the blue spots...i will try to show you some other angles and ways at doing dinos (whenever i get some free time...)

Point is : your anthro dinos are cool, psycho enough, dat last one lol ! so keep sharing (new posts if possible) You even made it to the banner, see ? ;o)

Still waiting on some new stuff from all of you 8waryrunners, i'd especially like to see what rdmunhoz, chobek, Le Bello and Gatsu (aka Gek and his awesome chara design sketches i just had a look at) would come up with...

And Norik should do us an ARA parrot, donchafink ?

yeah i know it can be frustrating at times, it looks simple, but its more difficult than doing a good realistic CAS hehe...
anyways, thanks for the support rd

still sure you got the talent to do at least one worth posting, dontcha ?

soulcalibur8.png

Everybody walk the dinosaur (messing around with textures and reptilian head, still haven't found something worth keeping), mostly for reference to give Gef some new ideas.
I call this batch :
UNKNOWN SPECIES !

cccpqjtjhsdtjr2dr.jpg

cccpqx4hmdfaujvf3.jpg

cccpre4k7v5dc6k7j.jpg

cccprkm3czpl4tyhb.jpg

cccprrw0kqnekbetr.jpg

I already did dinos back then, remember, i ended up only keeping the second one, the Dragon God :

cccpq4g3t0vbovnbj.bmp

cccpp2acpaow9pwwf.bmp

c4ax5126i15cc2nux.jpg

Lol, sorry Gatsu, our posts came up at almost the same time, excellent voodoo ram CAS, love the color scheme / subtle patterning and the bettle horns / crest to make it look menacing and otherwordly, great stuff !

ps : the axe looks a little small on the last pic maybe (lol, head down folks !)

Vil, I'll make you something with an animal head when you can lure me away from Far Cry 3. ;}P

oh that was you, thought twas your bf...but hey tou got plenty of inspiration in FC3 to do a nice animal CAS.
I know about this game, been there, it is very addictING, hey ?

Me, i am on tomb raider, awesome game as well...

thanks for dropping by and leaving no comment on my hyena (you could at least have said that the text was hard to read on pic or something nice like that ;}P...i'll tell microsoft to fry your xbox from a distance (RROD ;o))

cheers m8 !

oh that was you, thought twas your bf...but hey tou got plenty of inspiration in FC3 to do a nice animal CAS.
I know about this game, been there, it is very addictING, hey ?

Me, i am on tomb raider, awesome game as well...

thanks for dropping by and leaving no comment on my hyena (you could at least have said that the text was hard to read on pic or something nice like that ;}P...i'll tell microsoft to fry your xbox from a distance (RROD ;o))

cheers m8 !

If I comment on yours I'd feel obligated to comment on everyone's. And frankly they're all p.damn good.

Nah, Joe isn't a FC kinda guy. Dishonoured is his though.

I can't wait to borrow TR from my friend. Looks good. But we're digressing here.

Took your advice - take another look at the raptor and pterosaur. Also, I made the ceratopsian specifically a triceratops. -GEF
I like your running dino theme a lot ... sorry not to comment ..... we installed a new router and had some issues (still having them actually) and it has been difficult to post or comment... only seems to stay connected long enough to hit the like button...
:)

Cool head, definitely better than the previous one. I appreciate both sticker and 3D gadgets
Good piece choices too.
Only two things kinda ruin it
-the spotted-skin like texture on weapons,it's too evident it's metal,at this point let be metal
-The whole sticker joke on the chest. I get it and is also about do something tricky into the 4 limit, but is just break the tone: too plain cartoonish on something kinda serious,detailed an realistic. And cost you most of your stickers too,stickers that you can probably use to add detail here and there

Overall can be on pair or even above the vulture, but it's keep down by these things,where the vulture have stronger coherence

Back