Annoying Online Behaviors and People

You know what's awesome! Players with 5 bar connections, and when they're losing it drops to 1 bars, and no matter how laggy the game is, it refuses to end the match...

"FIGHT HARDER MY FRIENDS! THE LAG BLIZZARD GROWS MORE FIERCE!"

You know what's awesome! Players with 5 bar connections, and when they're losing it drops to 1 bars, and no matter how laggy the game is, it refuses to end the match
i get accused of that all the time. mostly during the day when everyone's home, so they're all on at the time as me. my connection just plummets to a 1bar randomly, but for the most part it's usually well-behaved.

i get accused of that all the time. mostly during the day when everyone's home, so they're all on at the time as me. my connection just plummets to a 1bar randomly, but for the most part it's usually well-behaved.

Yeah, band width has a lot to do with it. I know what some people do if they have low upload speed they'll just bring up a download program like Azures (or whatever) and start downloading. That kills their internet speed and makes the Ping shoot through the roof! Makes the whole match seem like it's in slow motion...

My upload speed is really fast so someone in the other room could be uploading videos to Youtube mean while I'll be having smooth matches online. (Or besides those router modders who have lag switches... xD THEY ARE CURSED TO HELL!!)

I need your opinion, people. I f***ing hate overkills. When a Cervantes "tests" his iGDR on me, I "test" my Ivy's 5xJF on him. xD A PSN friend of mine, who is better than me 65% of the time, recently started these annoying overkills and wouldn't stop even when I asked him to. Since then I figured out that overkills (in his particular manner, at least) are a part of an invisible psychological power struggle... You still with me? lol Overkills are a tool for establishing dominance, as I figure.

What I'm wondering about is this. Am I a scrub for reacting this way to overkills? How can I be cool about them when all I want is some nice relaxing time with my game, where I would win by skill (and luck, tee hee), and not by annoying the sh!t out of someone. At the very least, you guys must agree that overkills are obnoxious online behavior, right?

What I'm wondering about is this. Am I a scrub for reacting this way to overkills? How can I be cool about them when all I want is some nice relaxing time with my game, where I would win by skill (and luck, tee hee), and not by annoying the sh!t out of someone. At the very least, you guys must agree that overkills are obnoxious online behavior, right?

No it's actually natural to have a bit of resentment after a defeat... But of course some people over react by flipping out, whereas others just calmly accept it. The thing about over-killing and teabagging is it rubs that feeling of defeat in even worse, the most upset you'll be over a match is right after the match! xD 2 minutes later you probably won't care, but when it's a fresh wound it gets you annoyed. (Like losing a close match in Killer Instinct and then sitting around for 35 seconds while your opponent does a 80+ hit combo on your corpse...... >_> lol.)

Overkilling is nothing, on previous tekken games you would always make sure the opponent never falls to the floor by slapping them so it resets their fall animation, doesn't delay the game its just fun to do. In all reality the other person probably isn't thinking about anything particular let alone the feelings of a sensitive opponent. I remember someone on here comparing overkilling to walking over a granny who has just fallen over on the side of the road, that shit was funny. Ultimately the best way to stop being overkilled is to stop dying.

Anyway, doing a big ass throw on overkill might get on ones tits as it delays the next round (Fucking Aeon) but I always love sucking someone's blood right as the next round should begin, those little girly sounds.

I need your opinion, people. I f***ing hate overkills. When a Cervantes "tests" his iGDR on me, I "test" my Ivy's 5xJF on him. xD A PSN friend of mine, who is better than me 65% of the time, recently started these annoying overkills and wouldn't stop even when I asked him to. Since then I figured out that overkills (in his particular manner, at least) are a part of an invisible psychological power struggle... You still with me? lol Overkills are a tool for establishing dominance, as I figure.

Keep'em or remove'em, that won't change the outcome of the battle. When it comes to overkills, it could have been worse...

I like to have fun with the kill screen. I would keep my opponent from falling down, ring myself out, or faceplant with :sc5nat1::8: :A+B:.

Last edited:
americans.jpg

• "Editors" who cheat or make something completely tasteless/ugly. (All that potential gone to waste.)
  • People who mistake a lack of intelligence and common sense for trolling. (No explanation required.)
  • Most gay players. (Catty, spiteful, flaming queens who take out their bitterness on others.)
  • Most female players. (They either suck, they are bitchy, or are secretly men.)
  • NatsuLover XOX or anyone else who has a creepy fixation on this game.
Lastly...
THE FUCKING RANDOMS WHO KEEP SAYING VIOLA IS BANNED FROM TOURNAMENTS.

Keep'em or remove'em, that won't change the outcome of the battle. When it comes to overkills, it could have been worse...

I like to have fun with the kill screen. I would keep my opponent from falling down, ring myself out, or faceplant with :sc5nat1::8: :A+B:.

LOL that moment you get when it says "Finish Him!" and all they do is walk up to you and teabag for 4 seconds and jab punch you once.... >_>; I believe one of my friends made a hilarious MK rage quit compilation video, I can try and find it!

Depends on if you want to mash Capcom terminology into everything or use accurate terms.
Yeah I get that, but the point is that he didn't know what I was talking about at all, and outright refused to logically consider what I was saying, but rather just responded with nonsense. I tried to explaining it to him afterwards, and he didn't manage to comprehend what I was trying to say. Eventually I just told him to google it.

That is an odd term since teching tends to imply recovering from a knockdown vs breaking a throw in a 3d game. I've always wondered if people hit buttons after throw breaks thinking they're engaging in tech traps.

That is an odd term since teching tends to imply recovering from a knockdown vs breaking a throw in a 3d game. I've always wondered if people hit buttons after throw breaks thinking they're engaging in tech traps.
Yeah I get what you're saying. Combining terminology from different fighting games can probably confuse people who stick to one game. Still, I've always considered it kind of a universal term.

Back