Anti Algol

too bad you're all wrong

why? figure it out

Easy, everyone will be playing Hilde. They're all going to hope that their opponent is Algol. But it won't be the case, because everyone will be playing Hilde, including everyone's opponent.

There, it wasn't that hard.

Even if Hilde lost the doom combo she'd be better then Algol.

ure funny...

anyways i had this match a while back algol vs hilde, now im not very good with the notation for her moves cause i only know what she can do rather than knowing how to do it but i was able to step some of her poke moves with 66A+B plus get damage in ^^

Plume: WRONG

I was commenting on how stupid it was to say Algol will be winning a lot of tournaments this year. There is something preventing that from happening if you didn't notice.

in the tourney i went to i just lost against hilde with vader, like we are talking next to no health each 2 games and 2 rounds each .. i got ring'd out just shy of my victory and i only lost cause i went for the dirty invisible low and just dropped short ... i was absolutely devo'd at my lack of judgement ...

Best for bubble dodging? voldo hands down! Go to spider walk and charge him and trip him up.

I discovered Algol has one thing broken. If you play Cervy and you use the Shooting move (:6::A::+::K:), Algol can use the move where he spreads his buz sawthing from his back (Forget command will go see) and it doesnt phase him. Sorry if this is old news but I'm kinda new lol.

LJ, I forgot what happened in that tourney. All I remember was that you were warbling all the charges and I had to start using dirty stuff...
We need to get Peter off his ass to upload the bloody vids.

Back