Any other Hobbies?

My hobbies include hanging with friends, going to concerts, and Filipino stick fighting. That's mostly about it.

That's because most "professional" anime critics are morons that think anime is something like high art and that they are somehow particularly qualified to critique it, which it isn't and they aren't. Considering how the blogosphere is as advanced as it is, there's no real place for "professionals" if you just want to know the opinions of people that have similar tastes as you.

One thing I find hilarious though is how the reviewers on ANN can handle shounen crap, but make it a point to bash moé every chance they get as if it were sucking the "soul" out of anime.

Wow... are you kidding me?! There is a hobby that involves critiquing anime? The weird thing is I was making up the first hobby that popped into my head... are you telling me that there are people out there getting paid by sponsors to review anime?! o_O

Music Composition, Sound/Patch Design, and I help make custom/commercial libraries for NI Kontakt. Hobbies that generate side income are awesome.

Also an avid reader of Science Fiction/Fantasy. Though I wish I had more time to read these days.

at the moment mainly rock climbing, to be more specific, bouldering. i also like to go fishing, but sadly there is little water where i live now.

Hm.
Writing, drawing, 3D rendering, reading (You'd think I live in Barnes and Noble or any bookstore/library in my city)..

Um.. I play futbol from time to time, not as much as I used to. Taking guitar and bass lessons as well. I dunno if mindless driving is a hobby, but I do it a lot, just to get out of the house. xD

I have a lot of hobbies besides video games, I guess.

I dunno if mindless driving is a hobby, but I do it a lot, just to get out of the house.

Yeah... where I'm from we call that a "Burn cruise." It will happen a lot until you finally move out into the world.

Yeah... where I'm from we call that a "Burn cruise." It will happen a lot until you finally move out into the world.

Most likely so. I hate the city I live in, so I drive random places outside the city. One time I drove up to Missouri and back for the hell of it. In the middle of the night, mind you.

Back