Any other Hobbies?

Psylocide

[09] Warrior
So, I thought it would be cool to see what everyone likes to do, besides playing video games... Maybe you'll have something in common with someone you didn't know about.

I have a lot of other hobbies, I love to cook/grill, I bike about 20 miles a day, and camping is about the best thing out there. I guess you could say, smoking bud is another hobby, since i spend a lot of time doing that.

So what you got?

When I'm not playing video games or watching Anime, I love to work out at the gym. I also enjoy Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!

I enjoy eating shit on my skateboard and severly injuring my head, training stray dogs, hanging out with my dog(and friends), and going to concerts/listening to music until my eardrums burst.

Drawing.
I posted some of my work around here,but other then that,I like to ride my bike around and fix stuff.
[Like my laptop,my moms laptop or any other electronics.]

Nice hobbies, for the most part. I like how there are 70 views and 7 replies. One in ten people on 8wayrun has a hobby outside of gaming?

Other than video games, I like to...... play other types of games! Sports (basketball, football, tennis, table tennis, soccer, disc golf), board games, poker - and all of that while/after smokin out.

Other than video games, I like to...... play other types of games! Sports (basketball, football, tennis, table tennis, soccer, disc golf), board games, poker - and all of that while/after smokin out.

Oh, disc golf. Nice! We have a HUGE 18 hole course in town here. I play once or twice a week.... and yes, that is one of THE best activities to do while blazed. All you have to do is duck in the woods for a few seconds then continue on, i love summer.

I play Magic, look for summer jobs, chill, and continue on man's neverending journey for some loving.

Also, my girlfriend's a real bitch when it comes to putting out. I try waaay too hard for little reward.

Professional anime critic. Basically, I go around and advise people of what animes to watch/not watch depending on a certain palette people may have.... it's a thankless hobby, in short o_O.

Professional anime critic. Basically, I go around and advise people of what animes to watch/not watch depending on a certain palette people may have.... it's a thankless hobby, in short o_O.

That's because most "professional" anime critics are morons that think anime is something like high art and that they are somehow particularly qualified to critique it, which it isn't and they aren't. Considering how the blogosphere is as advanced as it is, there's no real place for "professionals" if you just want to know the opinions of people that have similar tastes as you.

One thing I find hilarious though is how the reviewers on ANN can handle shounen crap, but make it a point to bash moé every chance they get as if it were sucking the "soul" out of anime.

I used to exercise quite a bit. Then I stopped and subsequently got fatter. So the past couple months I started jogging again about four times a week.

I also enjoy trying to find obscure and awesome bands and the occasional bout of book reading. Non fiction works tend to keep my interest longer than fiction. You learn all kinds of interesting things, like the fact certain inventors had bitter rivalries and stole each other's wives or that wall street started with a crash.

Edit:
Oh yeah, crap I almost forgot. I carve me some mean jack o lanterns man. Only it's not the sort of thing you do all year round.

Back